What made you switch to Apple?

KatesMom

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
So, my Note 3 died today. Left house with about 80%. With no WiFi on, Apps killed I got home for lunch five hours later and a dead phone. Thank God my iPhone will be shipped until latest Wednesday.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got tired of spending more time keeping my computer, phone, etc., running properly than actually enjoying it. That is hyperbole, but you get the point.

Also, tweaking your electronics is fun when you're 20 and not working in a technological support role. It's not too much fun when you're almost 50 and spend all day fixing other people's issues.

When I'm out of the office, I just want my stuff to work, and Apple is the master at making products that just work. (I'm not saying they are perfect, no company is.) And since I've given my wife and kids iPhones, iPads, and Macs, my life is much more peaceful.

Now I have time for Yoga. LOL

EXACTLY how I feel about tinkering with electronics. It's fun to a point. It's not fun when you HAVE to in order to make things work.

One of the main reasons I'm with Apple now.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I still like my Windows machines but with the way Windows 8 (and by extension, Windows 10) is going I may end up going Mac at some point. I just don't like how Windows is going. I have a desktop PC and I want a desktop operating system running on it, not this tablet/mobile (Windows 8 and 10) OS that Microsoft is trying to shoehorn into running on a desktop PC.

What I can't understand is why Microsoft seems so hellbent on alienating their core business market, the traditional desktop users and business users; they are their bread and butter. They seem to be chasing something that will eventually kill the company in the process because no business will want to run this crap.

I have Windows 7 running on my machine and I think I'll be running it into the ground, that is, until EOL. Afterwards, I may very well go Mac. I'll save up the cash to go Mac in two or three years.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft got lazy because they "dominate" the corporate world. Then Steve Ballmer basically attempted to alienate customers even more.

Let’s just hope they are now moving in a better direction.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77