What kind of Screen Protector is the one that comes with an Otterbox Impact?

flatlined#IM

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I got a pack off amazon to replace the one that came with the Otterbox Impact, and hate them. It has like a film over it that distorts the screen, and has a texture feel when you run your fingers on it.

Does anyone know the specs or where I can find Screen Protectors like the one that came with an Otterbox Impact?

Thanks

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
IMO, the best screen protector for the iPhone is the one Apple sells made by PowerSupport. You get 2 for 15 bucks and they are anti-glare/oil/fingerprints ... I love them. One will usually last about 6 or so months before you'd want to replace it. So it's not bad at all.

flatlined#IM

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I'm guessing I should be looking for ones with a High Transparency and non anti glare? The new one I have on makes the screen pixulated and it's not smooth when you touch it. Would that be what I want to look for? Clear, High Transparency, and non anti glare?

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
They do sell the high gloss ones .. I think if you invest in like invisishield, they are kinda high glossy and not really pixulated like you said. I guess it depends which route is your preference ... High gloss or no fingerprints. I find that if I don't have to wipe my screen every time I use it, I'm ok if it's not as shiny :p ... But if you want to go that route, instead of the Invisishield by ZAGG, I would *highly* recommend you check out GadgetShieldz.com ... they are the exact same thing, for only 6.99 and free shipping! I had it on my BlackBerry and loved it, and I will probably be ordering one soon for my iPhone, for the back part of it anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4