What is my iPhone 7 Plus' cameras' dynamic range and color space?

Drew Neilson

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
My iPhone 7 Plus is running iOS 12.1. In settings --> camera --> record video, I see four different combinations of resolution and frame rate, and my current selection is 1080p at 60 fps. In settings --> camera --> formats, I've selected "high efficiency" instead of "most compatible". I want to know the dynamic range and color space of each of these resolution and frame rate options, if there is a difference in dynamic range and/or color space between those options. Actually, I don't know anything related to dynamic range or color space when it comes to my iPhone's cameras, and I'd like to. Further, does selecting "high efficiency" over "most compatible" make a difference in this regard?

radheyji

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
My iPhone 7 Plus is running iOS 12.1. In settings --> camera --> record video, I see four different combinations of resolution and frame rate, and my current selection is 1080p at 60 fps. In settings --> camera --> formats, I've selected "high efficiency" instead of "most compatible". I want to know the dynamic range and color space of each of these resolution and frame rate options, if there is a difference in dynamic range and/or color space between those options. Actually, I don't know anything related to dynamic range or color space when it comes to my iPhone's cameras, and I'd like to. Further, does selecting "high efficiency" over "most compatible" make a difference in this regard?

I using iphone X, that have greate features. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125x2436 pixels at a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.

Apple iPhone X is powered by a 2.39GHz hexa-core Apple A11 Bionic processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.

Thanks to Apple.