What is link for iPhone SE users guide?

I

iMore Question

I have been trying to find the users guide online for SE iPhone I purchased yesterday. The link on the document in the box the phone came in does NOT work. All I see online is sales pitch with images and users guides so manuals to a variety of iPhone releases but not SE.

I want a detailed, clearly written document outlining all features and benefits with step-by-step instructions. If Apple does not have such a document, I may consider returning this phone. I have 8 days to do so.

Very frustrated!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! The workshops offered in Apple Stores are excellent and they're completely free. Follow the link for more info.
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...mUvbUpU2775975%26subId2%3Dvbim&token=ws6_UVT-
The best way to learn is to simply use the device, in my opinion. There's a learning curve just like anything else. These things do a ton and the apps you download completely change the experience. Just give it some time.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Also, when Tips launches in the SE, it can direct you to the user guide to download into iBooks.
The user guides are free on iBooks as well as those for the macbook and iPad

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll