What Is Everyone Ordering???

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I am ordering the Midnight Green 512GB already went into the app store and got all my ducks in a row so that on pre order day i just hit check out since I've been doing the apple upgrade since the 10.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I’ll be ordering the pro Max in silver, 256gb. I was already at close to 200gb on my Xs before I cleaned up some things. I take a ton of photos and videos. Already got a Sonix case on the way. Looking forward to the camera and going back to the bigger screen.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
11 pro Max , 64g cause I never use all of it no need for a larger size when I upgrade every year anyway.

Silver I think...

I'm sick of the gold...

Was gonna get green until someone said its close to the space great color. Wish it was a little lighter.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well we pre-approved. Trading in our now paid off X's from two years ago for 400 each which is very competitive. Right in between gazelle and swappa. Wife is doing pro 256 green and I'm doing pro Max 256 green. Getting Apple Care+ with the apparently new theft/loss option. It's $12 vs $8 a month but whatever. Both will be the 24 month straight payments not upgrade program. If we decide to upgrade next year we'll figure it out but I'm guessing we'll hold onto them for two years or so again.

Maribear92

Sep 12, 2019
Visit site
I will be ordering the iPhone 11 Pro Max in Gold with 64 GB. This might sound like a stupid questions but do pre sales run out or is there a max? I guess what I'm trying to get at is do I have to be up as soon as they go on pre sale or can I check back letter and still be able to pre sale?

arif b santoso

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Just curious to see what color / storage options everyone is considering for those upgrading. The Space Gray seems like the safe choice, however the Green is pretty intriguing. Not too big on the Gold personally, and I already had Silver on the X. Personally, I figure “Go Big or Go Home” so it will definitely be 512 gb for me. Anyway, thanks in advance for the replies...
11 pro, green, 256GB

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I will be ordering the iPhone 11 Pro Max in Gold with 64 GB. This might sound like a stupid questions but do pre sales run out or is there a max? I guess what I'm trying to get at is do I have to be up as soon as they go on pre sale or can I check back letter and still be able to pre sale?

They don't run out, it just takes longer for you to get the phone than those that pre-order right away because the earlier shipping dates sell out basically. So depending on how long you wait it could be a few days to a few weeks before your phone shows vs release day.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys got a quick question to refresh me on how pre-ordering and shipping works cause it's been two years since I did it. If we pre-order Friday, phones start arriving next Friday the 20th depending on our pre-order luck correct? I'm a little worried cause the 25th we're flying out for 3 weeks of vacation and also we're supposed to be sending our old phones back once we get the new ones (trade in program not the iUP). Basically trying to figure out if it's actually worth it to pre-order or we should wait till we get back in October?

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Silver Pro Max 256GB. Currently, I have the iPhone X 256GB silver. Time to switch back to a bigger phone although I like the feel of my current phone now.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I’m so torn on if I want to go back to the bigger footprint - I jumped all over the X from the 7 Plus because of the bigger screen in the smaller size, and haven’t upgraded my phone since. Part of me is curious about the bigger screen but being able to put my phone in my pocket easily and one handed use without phone juggling is so nice (although I will say my X is the first iPhone that I’ve dropped as often as I have, it’s a miracle I only had to use one of my AppleCare replacements for the back considering I don’t use cases with it. I rarely, RARELY dropped my Plus phones heh).

I’m torn.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I’m so torn on if I want to go back to the bigger footprint - I jumped all over the X from the 7 Plus because of the bigger screen in the smaller size, and haven’t upgraded my phone since. Part of me is curious about the bigger screen but being able to put my phone in my pocket easily and one handed use without phone juggling is so nice (although I will say my X is the first iPhone that I’ve dropped as often as I have, it’s a miracle I only had to use one of my AppleCare replacements for the back considering I don’t use cases with it. I rarely, RARELY dropped my Plus phones heh).

I’m torn.

I'm going back to the big phone. Like you, I was all about having the bigger screen with a smaller footprint...but I never could get used to the dimensions on the X. It's just too skinny, and I found it's more difficult to hold as well. My hands kind of cramp up. That never happened with my + phones. A good friend of mine got the XS Max last year and I've been drooling over that thing ever since.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB