What does Apple need to do to compete better with the new Samsung S6 and S6 Edge?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I dunno if it's really classified one but online they classify it as one its so basic tho haha was lg prime go phone att they still sell it here for like 9.99$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Mine was the Huawei Ascend. I learned how to root, recovery, and ROM Android from that device... Most exciting time of my life!

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk.

apcman

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't think they need to do anything. No phone maker is making money besides Apple that is. Samsung makes some but nothing close to Apple. I tried high end Moto, and Galaxies in the past and both of them have one thing in common. Lousy support and they don't age well. Within a year they just didn't have the same zing as when I got them. iPhones were able to stay pretty peppy even after a two year cycle. Galaxy devices are great I just think they have the same premium feel as a iPhone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Saw a headline earlier today that Sumsung's increase in earnings this quarter was solely based on Apple's contracting Samsung to make chips for Apple... Ironic.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I think it's funny in its own way. The company " trying to compete" with you gets so mad just throw them money and have them work for you lol. Silly Samsung :p

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I think it's funny in its own way. The company " trying to compete" with you gets so mad just throw them money and have them work for you lol. Silly Samsung :p

More likely that building phones successfully at low margin and high volume showed how adept the higher-margin Samsung microprocessor division was (and drove down margins of the phone market). *Smart* Samsung.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Damn how do I keep missing all the good threads!!

I don't think Apple needs to worry about competing with Samsung simply because Apple is stomping their brains out.

Like Spencer said earlier in the thread, I was at the fair tonight and most every phone I saw was an iPhone and if it was Android then I saw most people using Samsung. I still think that Samsung is trying to be the iPhone of Android so bad and they want their name synonymous with Android but if I wasn't all in with Apple and could afford to have two phones I would be buying the Nexus 6P in a heartbeat. I did preorder it but cancelled LOL because I'm on my 6S+ with JUMP! On Demand through T-Mobile and I have an Watch that I love so I'm not willing to give those things up to go back to Android plus there's no comparable Android Wear watch right now that could replace my Watch.

The Lannisters send their regards

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77