What color should I buy, iPhone 6s?

yanawei86

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: What color should i buy of iPhone 6s. please advise.

Gold or Rose gold! But if i were you I'd get gold. It goes well with more cases than rose gold. I love rose gold too, but you would have to get an clear case or clear case with a white design

Posted via the iMore App for Android

i like rose gold too, and i have 5 cases in different colors, am i crazy?

joeydunmore

Jun 1, 2016
Visit site
If you get a rose gold, people could see it's a 6s just by looking . Myself and 2 others ordered ours all at the same time. We got the rose gold, silver, and space grey!

Not to make it easier for you to decide but the the gold looks great too!

The exact reason I went for the rose gold 🙈. Space grey is cool too though. Never really been a fan of the gold, to me it looks tacky. Everyone's different I guess.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The exact reason I went for the rose gold ��. Space grey is cool too though. Never really been a fan of the gold, to me it looks tacky. Everyone's different I guess.

Agree with you on the straight gold version.... never been a fan. But I've seen those who love it and that's cool too :) Always had the black versions until the 6 when I got the white/silver and don't think I'll get any other.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: What color should i buy of iPhone 6s. please advise.

I waffle between regret and pleasure with the gold on my iPad Pro. Until then I had bought everything silver so that my iOS devices would match my Macs but for the most part I'm happy with my decision. I'll probably go gold on the iPhone 7 and am hoping for a gold option on the MBP or Mac mini

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB