What color did you get the iphone xs max or iphone xs in?

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I got the gold and it’s the best gold variant I’ve ever seen. I didn’t care for last years gold, but this one is darker and has an iridescence to it in certain lighting that is beautiful and classy. I have the Apple leather in Peony but I’m using a completely clear case now that shows the color perfectly.
But it’s definitely what you like that matters!

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
LOL ...I saw that.

Another variation here in : Space Grau

5686967508a8142af9cf8e2eee529ae1.jpg

I am using a space grey 512 GB Xs Max

Last edited:

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
256GB Space Grey XS Max... I thought about the gold, but I figured I wanted my watch to match when I upgraded

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Space gray 256 Max. I tried the silver with the X and ended up switching to the Space Gray. I figured that I would save myself the trouble this time and just get the SG from the beginning.

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I went with the 256 gold max. It’s all abt ur preference I never had a gold phone before I’ve always chose black or silver

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
A few weeks in I’m really happy with the white but have also seen all of them in real world scenarios.

I remain a fan of the natural metal that’s not going to show scratches in the metal finish. The off white of the back is a nice change from the white we’ve seen for years. The front all these have gives me a black phone too (I really loved the matte black 7 series).

The gold does look nice but not for me personally kind of in the way I notice and appreciate some fancy stuff and fancy people but know they’re not for me personally. I truly enjoy looking at it for a moment but know it’s not me.

Nothing against the grey but most of my phones have been dark, my laptop’s dark, and as said the white phone is kind of both if you flip it over and I like the way stainless wears.

:)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am hoping they do the max in the product red. I have the product red 8+ and love it. So rich and elegant with the glass back. Much more appealing than the product red 7+

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23