What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

porshjosh

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
c87749eeb8395ce5dae7a1c499d18459.jpg

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
I started using the UAG Plasma Case in Blue. Thought I'd add some color since I usually go with the all black. It's a nice case! Not too bulky and light in feel. Sits on a table nicely since it has rubber feet on the back.

I really like the design of the naked iPhone but I just can't use it that way.. it's too stressful.. So I got to sacrifice and use a case to have peace of mind ✌️

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I finally got my Ullu Piggyback case today. I like the case a lot, has a great leather smell, and is beautifully crafted. My one complaint is that mine doesn't have the metal buttons. A couple of pics:

IMG_0066.JPGIMG_0068.JPG

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I finally got my Ullu Piggyback case today. I like the case a lot, has a great leather smell, and is beautifully crafted. My one complaint is that mine doesn't have the metal buttons. A couple of pics:

View attachment 117731View attachment 117732

Beautiful case. ullu told me that all cases purchased direct from their site would now come with the new metal buttons. I would email them and see what's up.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 117731View attachment 117732

Color me frustrated -- the case is going back. The buttons on the case do not align properly with my phone, when I put my phone on the case it puts constant pressure on the power button and turns the phone off. I've tried the phone in the case a few times and it doesn't change anything. I put the phone in the case and it turns the phone off, when I pull the phone out I immediately get the Apple logo as it boots back up.

So, I'm going to try again and hopefully will get the metal buttons -- my question is if I should go for the Buck color again, or should I try the Hand Colored Tangerine? I am wanting something of a leather color, the Buck is a bit lighter than I want but does look nice but my fear is that the tangerine, while it looks good in the hand-painted pictures, may be too orange (the Premium Leather Tangerine seems very orange). So what does everyone here think?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Color me frustrated -- the case is going back. The buttons on the case do not align properly with my phone, when I put my phone on the case it puts constant pressure on the power button and turns the phone off. I've tried the phone in the case a few times and it doesn't change anything. I put the phone in the case and it turns the phone off, when I pull the phone out I immediately get the Apple logo as it boots back up.

So, I'm going to try again and hopefully will get the metal buttons -- my question is if I should go for the Buck color again, or should I try the Hand Colored Tangerine? I am wanting something of a leather color, the Buck is a bit lighter than I want but does look nice but my fear is that the tangerine, while it looks good in the hand-painted pictures, may be too orange (the Premium Leather Tangerine seems very orange). So what does everyone here think?

Hand painted tangerine gets my vote