What cases are you using on your iPhone 7 Plus?

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I've been lurking this thread for a while....it's the most active and hilarious thread ever. The fuzzy bear case is amazing but I can't bring myself to buy it. But I bought a lifeproof nuud for my 7+ a few weeks ago hoping it would work with my zagg (deep down I knew it wouldn't work). But it didn't so I figured I wouldn't use it until I absolutely needed it. Well.....finally dropped my phone and broke the screen protector . Didn't surprise me I was using the ultra thin spigen case...like the one the protects from scratches not at all from bumps or drops. My ***** mistake but I liked my almost naked phone!! So I put the lifeproof on. Omg it's a huge step up from the last nuud I owned! I mean it's not my naked phone by any means but at least I know it's protected for my next drop a little more than the spigen. I kind of wish I would've taken my screen protector off sooner.

Sorry just wanted to drop my 2 cents in about the lifeproof nuud

+1 for the Nüüd! Enjoy

jaleesag88

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Team Fré

I had the fré when I had the 7 and it was just eh...I had minimal slicks. Sound was okay. I think the nüüd just feels better in hand. I got the fré cuz it was pink...bummed they didn't have pink in nüüd!! We'll see though....my case addiction had died down. I can almost justify getting the fré with what I haven't spent on cases...I like variety.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
48b58027f0f357937a9a2302728a30ed.jpg

Since I had best buy certificate cash I got my self a saddle brown

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
You're still married? I think my wife would've filed for divorce

It does all the cleaning for her lol I just empty it once a week and free it from random things it likes to get hung up on lol.

Edit: well most of it. We still have to swifter and stuff. I just place it in different rooms throughout the week and take it upstairs every now and then.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
It does all the cleaning for her lol I just empty it once a week and free it from random things it likes to get hung up on lol.

Edit: well most of it. We still have to swifter and stuff. I just place it in different rooms throughout the week and take it upstairs every now and then.

Nice. Does it actually work?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice. Does it actually work?
I think so. It only gets hung up every now and then on things my toddler left laying somewhere. It is the lowest model and honestly does a good job even on carpet. Almost always finds its self back to its charging station after it learned the house in the first week.