What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just a bought a black leather case for 6S Plus, hoping it would fit better than the one for 6 Plus I already have. It fits a little better, I did have the sides over the edge in a few places and the buttons are stiff. Hopefully I can break it in soon enough.

The Apple one? Should break in easily, if not then take it back and exchange :) though seems @violetjune suggestion worked!

macounette

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi everybody! :)
Love reading this thread. I'm a case freak, but probably less than most of you out there (I own 10 cases in total). :) ...
My preference goes to Apple's silicon cases, IMHO the best compromise between protection and aesthetics. My iPhone uses them every day.
I have a couple of funky thin, transparent cases by Skinnydip as well as a Swarovski case (say hello to "bling-bling" :D ) and a couple other misc cases (Kate Spade, Tech21 EvoMesh sport). See attached photo below. The one on the far right (on top) is actually the white silicon case for iPhone 6 Plus, it fits the 6S Plus actually quite well. I prefer the white logo over the black one the current white cases have.

Attachments

• casecollection.jpg
    casecollection.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody! :)
Love reading this thread. I'm a case freak, but probably less than most of you out there (I own 10 cases in total). :) ...
My preference goes to Apple's silicon cases, IMHO the best compromise between protection and aesthetics. My iPhone uses them every day.
I have a couple of funky thin, transparent cases from a London shop called [redacted](they also sell online - [redacted]) as well as a Swarovski case (say hello to "bling-bling" :D ) and a couple other misc cases (Kate Spade, Tech21 EvoMesh sport). See attached photo below. The one on the far right (on top) is actually the white silicon case for iPhone 6 Plus, it fits the 6S Plus actually quite well. I prefer the white logo over the black one the current white cases have.

This thread definitely feeds our phone case addiction!

danny2582

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I am currently using the tech 21 Evo sport mesh smokey black, I like it only issue is a little play in the sides. Don't know if this is how they all are or if I got a dud

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz