What are the best over the ear headphones $50 and below?

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
No worries. I've got Monster iSport in ear headphones, while they sound great, they don't stay and make me nuts.

I'd go for a a set of in ear too.

RoboWarrior

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I recommend the Panasonic RP over the ear headphones. You can get them for ~$30 and they originally priced for $70. They have been regarded as pretty good entry level headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
So I opened this topic to chose my in-ear phones and im completly confused.
I wish I cloud use apple original, they keep falling out from my ears :| quote my message with the best in-ear....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I opened this topic to chose my in-ear phones and im completly confused.
I wish I cloud use apple original, they keep falling out from my ears :| quote my message with the best in-ear....

Why are you confused? How would complete strangers know what's the best in-ear headphone for "you"? Being that the Apple "original" keep falling out of your ear, can you not try a different brand and make a decision on whether or not you like them? Personally, I find that the Bose IE2 earphones sounds best to me (out of the ones I've tried), but I still use Apple's earphone the most, unless I opt to listen to music for a good length of time, in which I'd plug in the Bose earphones.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Why are you confused? How would complete strangers know what's the best in-ear headphone for "you"? Being that the Apple "original" keep falling out of your ear, can you not try a different brand and make a decision on whether or not you like them? Personally, I find that the Bose IE2 earphones sounds best to me (out of the ones I've tried), but I still use Apple's earphone the most, unless I opt to listen to music for a good length of time, in which I'd plug in the Bose earphones.

Thank you for reply. My budget for new in-ear-phones isn't is big to pay 150 for Bose ie2, and I don't want waste money, so I just can't try until I find the perfect model. I was thinking about buy apple in-ear model, for 70...But with 70 you have a lot of models available, senneiser included. So I'm a bit confused about which one I should buy. Today I was listening music on the way to the college, in the bus, and a guy ( seat on my right side, 1meter from me) asked to put the volume down. I commented this with my cousin, later, and he said he was listening too, e also told me the song I was listening, and he was 5 seats in the front... I was using the " normal " model with iPhone 5s.

EDIT: got the model: shure se215, great sound, and you can run, jump or make bungee jumping, they won't fall out from my ears. Off course I won't do bungee jumping.

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't use over the ear. I'm a buds girl. I am using the jaybird bluebuds x right now for running and the gym. I've also used it to stream some shows on my iPad and it's fantastic.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for reply. My budget for new in-ear-phones isn't is big to pay 150 for Bose ie2, and I don't want waste money, so I just can't try until I find the perfect model. I was thinking about buy apple in-ear model, for 70...But with 70 you have a lot of models available, senneiser included. So I'm a bit confused about which one I should buy. Today I was listening music on the way to the college, in the bus, and a guy ( seat on my right side, 1meter from me) asked to put the volume down. I commented this with my cousin, later, and he said he was listening too, e also told me the song I was listening, and he was 5 seats in the front... I was using the " normal " model with iPhone 5s.

EDIT: got the model: shure se215, great sound, and you can run, jump or make bungee jumping, they won't fall out from my ears. Off course I won't do bungee jumping.

Nice!....and thanks for the update. In regard to bungee jumping, dude, go for it...lol