What are some of the new or older TV series you folks are watching?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: New or older TV series you folks are watching

I finished watching Defending Jacob yesterday. I’m not sure I’m happy with the outcome of it all. I feel like they just left too much hanging and could’ve done more with the story for closure.

Anyone else finish watching the whole series, what are your thoughts

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

I finished watching Defending Jacob yesterday. I’m not sure I’m happy with the outcome of it all. I feel like they just left too much hanging and could’ve done more with the story for closure.

Anyone else finish watching the whole series, what are your thoughts

I watched the whole series this week and thought it was a very good series however the ending left the viewer the same as the parents ,wondering if Jacob really did kill his classmate I think the whole idea of the series was to show what the parents was going through but there was a lot of unanswered questions like the car crash, did she plan it or was it a last minute decision to put them both out of their misery , it's almost like there could be a season two however not likely .

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I watched the whole series this week and thought it was a very good series however the ending left the viewer the same as the parents ,wondering if Jacob really did kill his classmate I think the whole idea of the series was to show what the parents was going through but there was a lot of unanswered questions like the car crash, did she plan it or was it a last minute decision to put them both out of their misery , it's almost like there could be a season two however not likely .

I would hope for a 2nd season but I don’t think it’ll happen either.

There was just too much of an “open ended ending “ I really hate any movie or series that does that lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I starting watching "Ozark" yesterday via Netflix and binged watch the first season. Wow! What a series. ;)

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Just started Crossing Swords on Hulu. It’s actually pretty good.
947333ee0f449d8d38e8155fdb08cab6.jpg

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Just completed watching 'Downton Abbey' series for the 2nd time. Love the writing, scripting and cast of characters. If anyone has the DVD set they want to part with, please message me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My brother recommended “Britannia” via Prime so I started watching it yesterday and I’m glad I did. Excellent series thus far.

102ab95cee578f5abccdbaabbeb32a5b.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
After hearing a favorable review from my sister, I’ve started watching this series from Australia (on Netflix) and am really enjoying it:

DBF0BA90-F699-41A5-A32A-0F499893108E.jpeg

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
The latest season of true crime series Dirty John has arrived on Netflix.

While season one told the story John Meehan (Eric Bana), a conman and pathological liar who wormed his way into the life of Debra Newell (Connie Britton), season two focuses on the life of Betty Broderick

john.jpg