What accessories are you getting for your iPhone 7??

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Could you post a link for the screen protector? I would like to order one.

Which one? Tech Armor? If so, search for if on Amazon. I just order from there. Sorry, in between meetings right now, no time to post link.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a Peel case. It's as close to a skin as you can get. I'm more interested in protecting from scratches and nicks than anything else. Also an Xtremeguard wet screen protector.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I got my first of two Specks today. I LOVE that it's navy and white, though I am not sure about the design and the fact that it's matte. I was hoping that Sonix would have my Blanche Devereaux case in the 7 by now, but so far no luck. It's not as protective by any stretch, but it's so "me."

IMG_0556.JPG

The other I am still waiting to get shipment on, the clear one with the big peacock feathers.

I have my last remaining Spigen 6S screen protector film on, waiting to see what comes out for the 7.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just got myself this dock.
bfe37e8ca5e286a6d3f9ee3988e7f0ea.jpg

LostMyNarbles

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Going to get a tempered glass screen protector and a case. To be honest I am not sure what case to get. Usually I use a more durable case like SPIGEN Tough Armor or something similar to it, but over the last few days I have been using my iPhone 6 without a case and I love how it feels in the hand. I think I may try a slim case like maybe a PEEL case. I am getting Apple Care with it so maybe I'll take that danger risk.

At least for the first potential accident. 😅

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77