Status
Not open for further replies.

chris.lenderman

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The first image is my iPhone submission:
"Sculpture in NYC's Riverside Park at Sunset"
*Image enhanced with Camera+

The second image wasn't taken from an iPhone, but I did want to share, as its my favorite silhouette image (and computer desktop). It was taken with a Canon Point and Shoot:
"Looking across the crater at the Summit of Mt. Fuji at sunrise"

crf2318

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Picking up shells on the beach

My wife and son picking up shells on the beach at sunset. Shot with iPhone4, no editing.
img_0014c.jpg

OnlyOneJK

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
At National Aquarium in Baltimore

Taken from window of National Aquarium looking out on Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD.

HDR edits made with Photoshop express iphone app. High exposure edit then low exposure edit. Combined High and Low in ProHDR app. Further edits in VSCO CAM app and Snapseed.

dougs03

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
This is a photo I took of my younger cousin while at a farm on the South Africa and Botswana boarder.
Photo is not edited in any way and was taken with an iphone 4s.

Last edited:

illusionist987

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
All photos were shot on my iphone 4s. Some of these photos I submited to the last contest. The first photo is a silhouette from a park next to my home edited in Snapseed and shot with 645 Pro. The second one is a photo shot with Hipstamatic. I had my friend hold her hands up towards the sun in the shape of a heart. The third photo of the two guys in hats is a composition consisting of three seperate images edited in snapseed, image blender, dramatic B&W, and camdream. The fourth photo is of my friend. We went on a photo walk together in Caesarea, Israel (#israwalk if you want to see the pictures from our walk on instagram) I took a photo of his silhouette and made it black and white in snapseed and had another photo of the water that I put together in image blender. The fifth photo of a child calling out to someone is a shot taken in Netanya, Israel during the evening of a Jewish holiday called Lag B'omer where Jews light bonfires. The sixth photo is of a guy with a hat and was edited in snapseed and shot with 645 Pro. The seventh photo is another guy in a hat that was photographed on a sunny day with hipstamatic. I stood on a busy sidewalk perpendicular to a wall that was put up to hide construction. It had some grafitti and posters and I thought it made a great background so I simply waited for interesting people to walk by. The last photo is the original silhouette of my friend when we went on a photo walk in Caesarea edited with snapseed and shot with 645 Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8