Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
"Everything is OK, as long as I know Daddy is there"
Camera Awesome / Fotor
2012-05-30164627.jpg

Jango

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
These were created using various combinations of PhotoFX, Picture Show, Plastic Bullet and (in once case) Decim8.

Cheers,
James

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Favorite artsy photo I've taken. My daughter and wife leaving the park, sunset halo-ing Izzy. Camera+ and iPhoto

c17a5986.jpg

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a lot more to submit since I mostly take portraits of the people (and animals) I love, but I didn't want to inundate the forum with my pics. All were taken with Camera Awesome, Camera+, Darkroom, and native iPhone 4s camera. Some were edited using Instagram, HDR FX, iQuick Splash, Snapseed, PS Express, or some combo of those applications.

I've been playing around with the apps, trying to find my groove and/or favorites, but mostly I just end up using certain ones depending on situation. Camera Awesome has several layovers for framing a shot, Camera+ zoom is unmatched; they all have their merits. Don't even get me stared on all the editing apps I use. I swear I'd get an iPad just to photostream my iPhone shots and edit them on the larger screen.

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Ooh, just three more! I forgot to put my nephew and dogs on there! All 3 of these were when I first got my 4s (my first smart phone too!) and fell in love with iPhoneography. I thought the overhead style worked well, especially with my nephew :)

nhnhmom

May 31, 2012
Visit site
sibling love

This is my picture taken with my iPhone 4. It was a tender moment between brother and sister that I am so happy I was able to catch. It was taken at Silver Lake in Maine after a long day at the beach.
Enjoy!

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
i don't know if the contest has ended...but i'd like to submit another photo.

i love collecting souls via photography...and this past weekend, i wanted to collect souls lost in the shadows. this is my pick from my collection. its of a woman sipping tea after landing at the airport. i feel like although you can't see the emotion or story in her face, you are able to see her intentions in the movement of her shadows. its like a throwback to the early days of photography when they were trying to figure out the correct chemical mixtures to permanently set the image onto the paper...and one of the early experimental cameras which only captured the subject's shadow . i like to think this is a new take on that idea.

edit: shot on an iPhone 4S with the default camera app and no editing apps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.