Visit site
Man vs the World!

Hi ^_^ ... this is my entry .. I love iPhone photography ^_^
iphone4 PS express + PS for logo

Last edited:

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
ive been looking all over for something to take a picture of but i took this picture at work for my boss, its a 4 million gallon tank of regular gas but i noticed i can see my truck and my shadow , didnt know i had negative space lol..
didnt know we could put more then one picture in, ill keep looking.
3rd picture it was after midnight and i was trying to get a picture of lightning kind of hard to time it right non of these pictures are edited

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Two lights and a radio.

eVAXK.jpg

7saVV.png

Last edited:

t66

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Gimme some negative space

My entries for the Negative Space contest. Made on the iPhone 4 - no apps were harmed during the creation of these four. Unedited they are: In The Sun, Number 2, Tears In The Morning, When The Sun Goes Down.

/ton

MauiMacMan

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Spiritual Gathering Redux

I took this shot with a special version custom adapted to my specifications of the "PikaPikaPete" version of Slow Shutter Cam. I use it to make long exposure movies, sewing a series of Slow Shutter Cam images together with Giffer, another great App.

The shutter was automatically opened after a 10 second pause, enabling the model and I to get in position. I outlined her in light four times before the shutter, timed to close in one minute, ended the exposure.

Luckily we randomly happened upon the only ballroom door that was unlocked at the NYC Marriott. When I opened it, lo and behold; the perfect perfect space to make a long envisioned image. The clouds in the ceiling were a recent addition to the refurbished space that featured color changing (programmable) clouds in the "sky." WoW, a Light Painters (photographers) dream!

We managed to get the shot from my series, FROM ROCKS TO DNA: DANCING ON THE EDGE OF TIME before a security guard politely asked us to leave. (my apologies if this posts two or more times, I do not see my attached image, first tried to add via inline link. Now with image attached)

Last edited:

Oxyrich

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Brighton Underpass

Here's my submission for the Negative Space contest. It's of an an underpass in Brighton on the South coast of England. It's traditionally full of noisy, stinking backed up traffic but I happened to catch it at a happier time. The rays of sunlight lead the viewer away from the negative space of the contrived human-sculpted landscape, to a more natural, ethereal & hopeful place. Shot on the new iPad, edited in Photoshop Touch for iOS. Went for a simple crop and a black & white filter with a little noise. I think it works. Hope you guys do too !
Thanks
Oxyrich

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
here's my entry:
3064f4367add11e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

shot on the iphone 4s with a wide angle lens, used instagram to enhance the colors slightly.

[do i need to upload the photo directly? or can you extract the EXIF data from me linking it? i don't know how that stuff works]

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
This is really nice! Love the colors and composition... If only there were a train on the tracks it would make it that much more awesome.

Good shot

Thanks! Just saw your post! That was a lucky shot, I was up North of Santa Barbara back in January on the 101 South on a day with some weird weather and strange clouds all over so Cal, I saw this amazing sunset shaping up and luckily found a rest stop overlooking the train tracks and was able to get some really nice pics. I actually wish I had a DSLR so I could have really got some professional quality images, definitely one of my favorite iPhone pics I've ever taken. The coastline up there is really incredible, I want to go back up there soon to get more pictures, hopefully with a train next time as I agree that would have been even better. I don't know of any other place so beautiful with train tracks literally ten feet from the ocean.:cool:

Mattg2009667

May 3, 2012
Visit site
My entry for negative space

I used 645 Pro for the photo with the FC5 film setting, and edited it with Snapseed. I had to export the file from iPhoto, please let me know if this prevents you from establishing it was taken on the phone, wasn't sure how else to upload. Thanks

Mattg2009667

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Second entry

Hi again, I used 645 Pro for the photo with the FC5 film setting, and edited it with Snapseed. I had to export the file from iPhoto, please let me know if this prevents you from establishing it was taken on the phone, wasn't sure how else to upload. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855