Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Mele Kalikimaka and Haouli Maka Hiki Hou! I would love an iPhone 4s for my daughter who can't afford one and doesn't have the Internet either. She deserves both. She is such a blessing! Mahalo for the chance to win!

2oh1

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd love an iPad 3 when it comes out (this coming spring?). I'd use an iPad with lots of storage for my photography.

By the way... did you guys goof when you posted this thread? The link says "Week 4" but above, it says: "So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!"

Happy Holidays!

AnonymousUser

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Happy Christmas to all!!!

I would love to win & use an iOS device. I have an iPhone already, but a new iPhone would be awesome.

Happy Christmas & Holidays to all!
Thank you TiPB for these great contests.

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I would love to upgrade to a 4S so we can capture our family memories better without having to carry a point and shoot camera around. Or an iPad 2 would be great for our kids to learn and play on.

aberrios

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow! I could use it for a MacBook Air so I can finally afford moving to Apple ground and develop some apps hopefully. Merry Christmas to all at TiPB and their readers!

alikhan14

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
longing and desiring it :)

In case you hadn't heard -- and, really, there's no helping you at this point! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 4 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- Apple TVs from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Longing for iPhone 4s or an iPad 2 ..... no cooler way to get it other then TiPb :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo