Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have one or a couple of apple tv's so that I can utilize the airplay and play my iOS games on a bigger screen!!

My backpacks got jets....

prazakj

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I love the best mobile phone ever !

Hello,
another one of my replies. Still there is a chance to win an iPhone - the best phone ever. My last replies was about that my iPhone 3G is very slow, some apps crashes and that some app could?t be synchronizated by iTunes through there is higher version of iOS require.

But today, I would like to say, what Apple iPhone change a how is its influence to me: When I back to ages before releasing an iPhone, I dreamed about phone, that can be used by touching fingers and when phone have a large, great, giant screen that can used this way. I have dreamed about Sony Ericsson W960i - it's about ten, nine years ago (maybe). It was designed to have a great phone but it has a keyboard which means, by word Steve Jobs, "yacht" for using. It damaging this beautiful machine because ruined every designed stripe.

Then, in 2007, Apple showed revolution in using mobile phones - smart mobile phones. And I don't know anything about this company. A couple months later, when I saw how people going to Stores and buying this new phone, in TV News, I was shocked. But when I used an iPhone for first time, I was shocked too. But from another way. So beautiful and working machine I ever saw. It was magical. I can have an app, download it, run it... SO GREAT. And its power, simplicity, beauty, designed curves and large screen which can be using by fingers - STUNNING!

So, beacause, I don't have enough money to buy new - my friend help me to buy it for some my help. I'm thankful every single day from 20th August 2009. So I have iPhone 3G for third year and I'm so happy for using this. But of course, it's time to upgrade it for new machine. iPhone 4 is enough but of course 4S is better.

White iPhone 4 is my dream. So that's it. I love iOS with iPhone 4/4S and that's why I wrote this long story.

Ben0rr10

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Mostly just to be able to acess my itunes movies from another room. All of my step daughters mlvkes are technically on my mac but It would be great of sje could watch in he room with acess to her itunes library.

scooter#IM

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Well, I bought an iPhone two years ago. Then a few weeks back I picked up in iPad. My crappy old Dell desktop is aging quickly, and I've come to the realization that my next computer needs to be a Mac! This GC would put a nice dent in the cost!

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
An ATV? I'd love it just to see what all the hype is about! I've fallen in love with the iPods, iPhones, iPads... this would just round out my Apple collection just a little bit more, and I don't see any reason for me to dislike it at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber