Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I could definitely use a couple. It would add to my growing Apple collection :). Besides it'd be a great way to share my media with the whole family more efficiently.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As always, thank you thank you thank you. I wish The entire community and staff at Tipb along with all your families an excellent holiday. If I win, I will hold on for the iPad 3. Oh retina display, how the iPad needs you :D

kelgrl87

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
My mom just got engaged, and after the wedding she's moving across the country! I would love to have an iPad so I could FaceTime with hers :) We'd be able to stay super connected, even though she'll be starting her new life!

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
I could totally use an Apple TV in my sons room. He is just getting into Yo Gabba Gabba, Barney and Blues Clues. Would rather have all his movies in iTunes instead of searching the wrong DVD case for his favorite episode of Blues Clues

Aliip4

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Revolution

The one and only who brought a revolution in modern era's communication "Apple" so i will love to have any ios device of this. And to from Tipb they have provided a grand opportunity for its readers. Tipb you have an edge over the rest.

azntonyking

May 21, 2011
Visit site
an ipad 2 would help out in m medical rotations so much. ill be able to keep up with the doctors and show patients a hands on experience of whats wrong with them.

Hatkid16

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would love an aTV for my brother and I..He's in residence right now, which'll probably get pretty boring during Febuary, if you know what I mean ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dguc