Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akrahn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4s! I like the Siri and my family has a Apple product so I could Face Time with them.
akrahn

Koenig

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Finally, the last week for a chance to win! It would be an amazing Christmas/year/everything if I were the lucky one chosen for this prize. Really, any Apple product is an amazing product. I'm lucky enough to own a beautiful iPhone 4S but what I would really love, as I've said before, is to share this love with my family and get them their own piece of Apple technology :)

gerrgh

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I would LOOVEE an Apple TV so I could show off my Mirroring skills with my family, an iPod touch to downoad MacHash and follow TiPb, my favorite apple news and reviews blog. And the rest, to buy my dad the easiest tablet to use. I hope you choose me. Im the biggest apple fanboy. My white christmas consists on this. Thanks for everything TiPb!

rotkiv3451

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Apple TV

Is it US only????? In case it's not, I would love to get an Apple TV because the Brazilian iTunes Store has finally opened, and I really wanna buy movies and just watch them on my TV whenever I want. Play Real Racing and other games would also be reeeeally cool! Right now I'm really into the Apple TV, but if I won the $600 Apple Gift Card I would buy an iPad 3 too (when I went to the US, next year).

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I want an Apple Tv to pair with my new LCD tv. This is my first and only flat screen or HDTV and I'd love to use an Apple TV to stream some my movies from my MacBook, mirror my iPad display while I play Real Racing and streak some great movies from the Net. Thanks TiPB. And Merry Christmas.

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
iOS has become a vital component of my life. My music. My podcasts. My phone calls. My texts. My weather forecasts. My DVR record settings. My facetimes with my wife and in-laws. My email. They are all delivered to me through my iPhone.

But my magazines? My books? My web-content? They rely on a PC laptop.

My life is schizophrenic. I need unity. I need an iPad.

You are the key to my mental health!

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple TV

I've heard good things from friends who have Apple TV. He's demoed Google TV from a friend of his and he said that Google doesn't hold a candle to Apple. Why would it? Apple has put out quality stuff and even been on the forefront of technology even when everyone wasn't. Remember the Newton? It MIT have flopped but it was the forerunner to people buying into Palm Pilots and other handheld PDAs. Though I'm a PC user, I first was introduced to computers by means of an Apple. If I had the shekels, I'd go all Apple, but I'm poor according to Apple standards.

Kreyne

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
iPad Please!

I have wanted an iPad since they came out! I work two jobs and this would sooo come in handy! As well, I teach Sunday School and this would be great to have in our classroom for the kids.

Thank you!

jimgoun

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to get a photography business off the ground..
For now I'm using a PC with Photoshop, but I'd love to get a Mac (especially for the video & presentation side)... This would really help... and be a nice surprise...

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I've been a PC person all my computing life. Then one day my wife and I discovered the iPod Nano. Amazing little thing it was. A couple years later I got an iPod Touch as a gift and suddenly I began to see what the fuss was about. Almost a year after that I had an iPhone 4S in my possession and this Apple thing was for real.

Okay, so now I am still using a PC but seriously considering the switch.

Having said that (don't laugh) I'm still not entirely sure what Apple TV is. I've been staring at this black box looking thing and I'll have to read more to fully grasp the idea. Hey, I'm 51 years old and grew up with rotary phones and now I carry a phone in my pocket and dial by speaking.

All I know is this, if you're giving it away and it's an Apple product, I want it.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd love a few Apple TV's for me & the family. It would make a great supplement to the cable box. I'd use it to stream netflix, youtube & rent new releases from iTunes. Plus I would definitely take advantage of airplay mirroring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulLopez