Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rottw3ila

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win an ipad 2 to send it to my brother in Iraq. It would be perfect to facetime with him through the holidays. Havent seen him for 5 months now.:(

aberrios

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like an iPad3!

An iPad 3 would be nice! Latest technology from Apple is always something to look forward to! I think the iPad 2's are very nice so it's successor should be a major hit! I would be able to keep up on blogs such as TiPB more easily! :)

LRK77

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Love my iPod (ancient though it may be) and my MacBook (slightly less ancient) so I'd really like to get into an iPad2 to experience the latest Apple has to offer.

Shadowhawk kTreva

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been a reluctant emigrant from webOS-land into Apple's iOS world. I now have an iPhone 4S, and can appreciate the benefits of the larger app catalog. In the tablet space, the iPad is really the only logical choice for the near-term, and as an extension of the ecosystem into which I've dipped my toes, it makes even more sense as the tablet I get.

With that said, I'd rather wait until the iPad 3 becomes available to get one, so I'd definitely save the prize for that.

DC10450

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I am brand new to Apple and I received my new iphone 4s and I love it. Now I would love to win a new ipad to compliment my new world of Apple :) Thanks

ayomur

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an ipad2/3 because it would be a great tool to help with traveling with all my documents and files as a law student. The convenience and functionality of such an exceptional device would certainly make law school am even more enriching experience especially with the increase in law student/law firm applications being developed. It would be great to win my dream device.

rhythms06

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Want an iPad 3!

I love my iPad 2, and I am positive the third is going to be even better!!! It would also be a great addition to my current line of Apple products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB