Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwhits

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Why i deserve the ipad2

I would absolutely LOVE an ipad 2 (or 3 whenever it comes out) I have been wanting a macbook pro or an ipad 2 for school, but my parents don't have enough money to get me either for the holidays... Alot of my friends have ipads and they are really helpful. I do have an ipod touch, the first generation, but its so outdated now, and super slow compared to newer iDevices. I would LOVE to win the $600 dollar gift certificate, it would definitely go to good use, I would get the ipad 2, and I would also get an ipod touch for my sister, she steals my ipod touch all the time to play apps.This would honestly make my holidays, because my family doesn't have much money to spend on gifts, so I would love to get something everyone would be happy with, and something that would help me in school.

Thank you so much!:)

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
With 7 year old twins who know more than my generation ever knew at that age, the ipad 2 or 3 is a must, and about the only way I am going to be able to get one for them is through a giveaway, so let the fun begin! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity.

fraire

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
My wife owns an iPad and I am looking forward to get my hands on an iPad 3. I am planing to use this in my future classroom in elementary school.

Chaput421

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought an iPad 2 and my wife and son play with it all the time. Which means I don't get to use it. I would like to win so I could get one for myself.

shokz

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I am broke, have been unemployed for quite a while. My wife is pregnant and has become diabetic and disabled. I have 4 stepchildren and this would be awesome for our christmas time stuff.

Thanks

Bannnat

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for giving us a chance to have an amazing christmas gift

If I win, I will be happy to buy the next iPhone 5, when it is released!

tylerevan

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
Every product Apple comes out with seems to streamline efficiency and I think there are a lot of applications that I'd like to have access to on the go but my iPhone can't do well enough, like more in-depth emails, blog writing & reading, etc. and an iPad would be perfect for that. I've never owned one and would absolutely love to.

itistherabbit

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I had convinced myself that I would give android another shot. I told myself that I was gonna wait for the Galaxy Nexus. I changed my mind. I've been looking at more and more apps on the android market that were already on iOS and I keep seeing comments about how the app worked better on Apple. My wife and I both have the original Droid. There are apps like Pandora and Words With Friends that seem to always break when they're updated. I installed the latest update to Facebook and then immediately uninstalled it because it made my phone lag. The native Google Music app doesn't even work on my phone with the cloud like it should...I LOVE MUSIC. I love that the iPhone has the music and podcasting functionalities baked into the os. Plus, my wife's phone has been randomly rebooting lately, and she has expressed her frustration to me on multiple occasions. If I won that gift card, I would get new iPhones for both of us.

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been dying to buy an iPad but my husband won't let me spend the $500.

I love my iPhone but I really feel like the iPad would make editing my pictures and playing some of my games so much better. And my husband and I only have one computer and he is pretty much on it all the time. Since my computing needs are minimal (web browsing, watching movies and shows on Netflix and Hulu, and similar tasks) an iPad should cover my needs.

I would really love to win the contest so I can finally get my iPad. Otherwise, who knows if I will ever he one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB