Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas_xsr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iOS device of my dreams :)

Well i would certainly love an ipad2 or 3 :) (which would hopefully have the upgraded display) however beggars can't be choosers so to speak so ill be content with what ever I may be handed. I recently moved to the USA for university from barbados. I managed to barter and trade my way to a shiny new macbook pro i love it ( i was stuck in windows based misery with an old toshiba sticking and loosing work etc having to re install the os every 3 weeks to a month and it took like 4 to 5 hours just couldn't deal with that unreliability in school) anyhows I do 15 credit hours and work everyday needless to say and with great apprehension my mac has to travel with me extensively, I wish I could have an iPad2 or 3 so I can finally avoid putting my mac at such high risk of being stolen or damaged :eek:. thanks for reading merry christmas to all of you and good luck . :)

amarteur

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
because i don't know where i can get ipad2 / iPad 3 for FREE except here on TiPb,Thanks for the chance, TiPb, you guys Rock !

ps : hope i win :D

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have the giftcard so I could purchase an iPhone for my fiance, she is still using a blackberry and really hates it, yet can't upgrade for months.

kinsenzo

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
i really love tech gadgets especially apple gadgets. i love to surf about their specs. but sadly, don't have a chance to get one, financial problem. i love reading about gadgets. and my wish is to have one. hope i can have one thru this contest. it is one of my wishes. i really want to try apple gadgets.

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I would absolutely love this to use on the rode to facetime with my wife and newborn. It's the holdiays and sadly I'm traveling for work and I would love to have the iPad2 so I can facetime with my newborn and wife! I love this site guys, please hook me up!

Jay_B_II

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Why would I like an iPad 3, because I absolutely cannot put down the iPad 2 I just got a few weeks ago, this thing has turned me into an iOS addict!

daihan123

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the chance TiPb.

I would love to have a iPad 2 or iPad 3. I think it will be a very useful and fun tool for my whole family.

Thanks. Good luck to all.

rebel5fx

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
week 2 entry

First of all, thanks for the opportunity to win an iDevice!

I would love to use the gift certificate towards a MacBook pro. g my wife's, it debunked the myth that I developed by using PC's all this time, that you need to have a really powerful maching with a hefty GPU to produce nice visual FX, I can run all the apps I need on the MBP.

ladyfinesse08

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Pick me. Pick me.

I'm taking a Japanese class next semester and would love to get an iPad 2 or 3 to help me study a bit better and to take notes on. They have so many amazing handwriting apps Available for the iOS platform.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I love my iPad1 so much I believe that if I won an iPad2 I would be able to give it to my daughter for the best Christmas present ever!!

tons-q

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm really amazed by the retina display on  iPhone. I want an  iPad but the current  iPad resolution is way behind the  iPhone. So I'm waiting for the  iPad 3

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife works for a Hospital as the Coordinator for the Bilingual translators at a hospital and I see her do her team scheduling and customer appointments on a paper she prints out every week. I tried getting her to use a computer but the old powerbook g4 is way too big for her. The hospital would not give her a small laptop or any other so she doesnt want to buy one out of pocket. The money would be used towards an ipad or a macbook air to help her with her job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB