Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnighte13

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
iPad is awesome

My iPhone 4 was my first iOS device, and I haven't been able to look back since. An iPad would allow me to read books (a little more comfortably) and work on music on the go. I can use it to compose and record, and to read lead sheets to play along with. iPad and I could make beautiful music together!

jdub20

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win my 1st contest since coming over from Crackberry. I would love to purchase apple tv, an iPad, or an iPhone for my family.

JustAKaveMan

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Not my dream, but of another.

I would love to have the satisfaction of giving my mom an iPhone 4s. As broke as I am it's not possible on my own. So I hope I win. The iOS device of my moms dream, will make my dream of seeing a smile on her face when she gets it.

Jamess9046

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I know i won't win but here goes

I would live to have this weeks device because I absolutely love apple ,and have done since i was 10,the company has changed my life and made me who I am. However the products cost a lot and it is hard for my parents to buy me the products I adore. I <3 Apple and TIPB.com

Sky_eye

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad because it would help me in my studies to become a police officer and it would help me save a lot of space and help get things done for me. Not to mention, I should mount it in my car to show that an iPad is better than a PlayBook's QNX Car.

Dan@

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Would love to be able to give my wife an Iphone. She has finally realized here current phone sucks and want's a new phone. She likes my Iphone, but i just don't have the extra cash this close to Christmas now. Please help me make my wife Christmas wonderful.

ggong5150

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get an iPad 3, so that it may help me when I go back to school into the medical field. I have been in the retail profession for over 15 years and now I'm going back to school to change to a different career and the iPad would be a great tool for me to use while in school. The cost of school and books makes it impossible to spend the extra $ on an iPad and I am going back to school while unemployed. Thanks!

Camad579

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
iPad

I currently have an iPad 2 that I use for work purposes, but my wife has begun to steal it from me every night to surf Pinterest, Facebook, Food Recipe Sites and much more. Having her very own iPad would help so much with our daily household activities!

graphiccraze4

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
A iPad 3 would be awesome!! I have an original iPad and am awaiting for the iPad 3. The iPad 2 is awesome as is but with all apple products you know the next is revolutionary! Being in the graphic design field it saves me a lot of paper, it helps make a presentation to clients more cool, my daughter also loves it too. Give me a chance!

Previous_Future

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad 2 because I am a college student and my laptop was stolen. Right now my sister (who is also in college) and I are sharing her laptop. An iPad 2 would allow me to get my school work done without having to wait for her to finish hers first and vice versa. Can I have it? Pretty Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles on top??? *puppy dog eyes*

thereal_gmo

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
iOS Device of MY DREAMS

YEAH! Week 2!! Yeah!!

The iOS device of my dreams has not changed since last week - iPad 2! It would really help me study for the bar exam!

AnonymousUser

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
All I want for Christmas...

All I want for Christmas is a new iPhone 4S for Sprint or AT&T. I have the Verizon iPhone 4S, but need to switch providers.

-OR-

A new iPad 3G would be awesome too. I am currently using an Android tablet (Xoom 4G LTE), and it is nice, but I think the iPad has its own advantages.

Happy Christmas & best wishes to all!
And thank you for providing this contest.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I would be honored to win an ipad 2 from Tipb!! I do not currently have one, but they seem amazing, and it would definitely help with my studies and with work. I have an iphone, and I love it, and I love reading new articles on tipb. it would be even more amazing to read tipb on an ipad!! I've been telling my boyfriend I want an ipad, but he doesn't seem to think i need it since I have a laptop and an iphone, so I would love to show him!!!!! :)

Costing

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love a new iPad 3 to use for college. It would be great for organizing my schedule and keeping up with my studies. Have used blackberry my whole life and finally switched to the new iPhone 4S. I'm loving its capabilities and really want to start using iCloud and iWork for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.