Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deflep

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am a converted RIM user. My new iPhone 4 is so sweet. I would never go back. An iPad3 would be fantastic!!!!!! Please!! Thanks.

jafa666

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I would love to be able to give my son a christmas gift this year. I lost my job back in Feb. and have not been able to find a job since. He asked for a Iphone4s when the news came out about the phone and I made a promiss I would find a way to get him one if I could. I would love to see his smile on his face come christmas time. Hope Santa really comes this year!!!

Tibu

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 3G is really slow since iOS 4 and also I really envy the iOS 5 users because of those functionalities. So an iPhone 4S would be a really good Christmas present for myself. :p

Ben0rr10

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Garageband!

The fact that I've been looking for a new portable device and that garageband is now an ipad app is incredible. My ideas would never have to wait and I would be able to creat small skeleton tracks on a whim.

Superveloce

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like an iPad because...

I would like an iPad because of several reasons:

1. My mom will love the many amazing medical apps that are available
2. Me and my brothers will enjoy playing games such as Infinity Blade 2, Real Racing 2, and Modern Combat 3, etc.
3. I am into music and would love to play around with Garageband
4. The iPad is just an magical device that I've been wanting to buy for several months but was hesitant to spend the money

Thanks for this chance to win!

bjschultz

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I need an iPad

After seeing my friends iPad and using it to control his apple tv I realized that I really need one. It would be my go to tool for quick internet searches and email.
I gotta have one.

MBC

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Jumped to iPhone 4S when Sprint finally picked them up. Would love to add an iPad 2 and Apple TV to my devices to work the Apple ecosystem!!

@yveslune83

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would use the gift card for the iPad 3. I currently enjoy using my iPod touch around the house and would love having access to the web and my apps on a bigger screen. iOS continues to change how I access information and communicate with people allowing me to do it from the couch, patio, wherever.

In addition to having a retina display, I would hope Apple would install a better pair of cameras.

Ragekou

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win iPhone because I never used it before. I am Blackberry all the way since I first bought older blackberry 6 years ago!!! I really want to win both iPhone and iPad but I'd go for iPhone instead!!!! :D

peros

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
why i would love to winn one iPad 2 or maybe 3..let me think because i never had the chance someone to give me something and i always dream to get that calls iPad offcorse yes i have touch it i like it is nice!! but it will be amazing i believe if on that i install the pages and i will do all my work while my kid is sleeping in the bed and I'm lay down next to him.

Hatkid16

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Never had one..but they seem so AWESOME!! Either an iPad 2 or an iPad 3 would be fine for me..but an iPad 3 has so much potential with Siri.

Status
Not open for further replies.