Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony the Tiger

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I always buy apps if possible, I never download "lite" versions. This will be a great aide in my quest to play games and download useful apps. An iPad 2 or 3 will also greatly please me.

Last edited:

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
While I'm very fortunate to already have an iPad, I would love another so that my wife could have one as well. What do I use it for? It has pretty much replaced my laptop for any kind of mobile use. My aging laptop is now standing behind my LCD and pretty much just sits there like a desktop (hoping to be replaced by a mini soon).

jtorres204

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad

I really want an iPad but dont have the money to buy it. It would be a nice Christmas present, thanks and I hope good luck to everyone. Merry Christmas!!:D

Jackal

May 5, 2009
Visit site
An iPad 3 would be amazing even if it was a little thicker than an iP2 because I'm still using a first gen for textbooks. Its really sluggish for the newer apps but I know that the little guy around the house wouldn't mind playing some puzzle games on it.

Please give me a boost this holiday season with this!

mbrown1108

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I wish I had an iPad3 or iPhone 4s because I can't take much more of this Droid Eris. Small screen, slow, and glitches. Sadly, I bought it last year before Apple ever came to Verizon. I've even been made fun of lately at work by my coworkers who have already made the switch from Android. Save me please!

Last edited:

Appleluver23

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an ipad 3 so that I could give my ipad 2 to my mom. She is really starting to get into gadgets and I know that she would love the ipad.

koseiko

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Why I want the iPad 2 or 3

I just got an iphone from years on android and want a tablet, this could be an investment into my soon to be appleverse collection because if the ipad works out I have pondered the iDea of getting an Apple TV! plus my kids occupy my phone already!

dreeves76

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Playing apps in style and with the speed that is sure to come with the iPad 3 just make it a more well rounded addition to my growing apple family of toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87