Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parabel

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPad since I've never had one before. I'm a fan of iOS from using iPhones so I know I'd like using an iPad just as much, and I could really put it to good use to take notes in lectures. :)

joenotaro

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Would Love to Win

I would love to win an iPad 3. I just got the iPhone 4s when it came out, which was my first ios device. I love it and don't know why I waited so long to get one. An iPad would make a great addition to my iPhone and iMac which i bought in august and are still making payments for. Thanks.

DDS0728

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
iPad 3....yes please!

I'm pretty sure an iPad 3 would change my world...ok maybe not, but it would definitely be sweet!

Thanks TiPb!!!

rickylee626

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I think I'd love to have an iPad almost as much as I love TipB, Rene Ritchie and Georgia!!! Blackberry loyalist turned Apple Fanbboy!!!! I need a jailbreak like now!!! lol

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have been the sole provider for my family (wife and 2 girls) for many years. Due to the economic crisis, I could not do it on my own anymore and had to humiliate myself and ask my beloved wife to try and find a job so that we could just get by.

Well, she went to school and became a CNA. She didnt stop there, though, and now she set the bar even higher by accepting additional schooling to become an RN while working, caring for our family and putting up with me.

I would love to show her my gratitude, the only way i can right now, by winning an iPad 2 (better yet, iPad 3) to help organize her busy schedule and provide state of the art technology for her continued education in the medical field. And with your help, TiPb, we can make this a reality.

In my little circle of life, no one deserves this more than my wonderful wife.

Thank you, TiPb, for this great opportunity!

SmoothWitIt22

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Dream Giveaway

I?m torn between Apple TV?s for each TVs in the house or an Ipad 2 for myself plus I can share it with the kids. I?m really starting to notice the kids? corner and think that?s a good look for them.

ccalvarez

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I love Apple products!!!

I have a iPhone 4 but I am so wanting the functionality of Siri. I have a iPad 1 and would love a new, faster iPad. I use both my iOS devices sooo much and love how they help me be more productive and efficient, plus they're such cool looking devices, too! And, my kids really enjoy their brief moments to use them because, as I tell them, "you have your toys, these are daddy's toys!!"

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend has been wonderful enough to donate her time doing the books at my small deli and I would love to reward her with an iPad!

Cheers

PS as always, thx for the contest!

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
With all these rumors of an iPad 3 in February I'm starting to lean towards saving the giftcard till then.

Thanks for all the great posts and contests.

Cyrano

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Shhhhh... keep it down. I would love to win an iPad3. The thought of a retina iPad send shivers down my spine.
Though I doubt I would get to use it much as the kids would want it for the soon to be released awesome Infinity Blade III :)

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
If I win I will be holding on to that card for a few months so I could purchase the new iPad when it comes out. That way my wife could have my ipad2 and my son could have here kindle. Everyone wins! Great site and I really enjoy the iPad live and iPhone live podcasts. I listen to them on my way to work and when I'm traveling. Keep up all of the great coverage of the iOS nation!

barry144

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
iPad needed for wife!

I need an iPad in the worst way. My wife keeps stealing mine to play games while watching TV and I cant take it any more!!! Help!! Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28