Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I really have been thinking on what to get my mom for Christmas, can you imagine if I pop out with an iPhone 4s. Man all my other relatives would hate me lol. Oh well, sorry for them. Hope I am actually chosen out of the hundreds!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hatkid16

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't decided whether I want an iPhone 4S or an iPad 3 yet, since I've never had either one before. But the iPhone 4S seems like it could be an amazing product for me, since Siri could really help me with my homework and upcoming IB exams :)

jalba3

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Why do I want and iPhone 4S from TiPb?

The upgraded camera compared the to 3GS makes a world of a difference. Also Siri is a killer feature I'm pretty sure will never come to legacy devices. I used my friends 4S the other day and just see so much potential in productivity with Siri.

P.S.
You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
i would take the iPhone 4s for my wife, she has been saving up for almost a year but with things being so hard its hard to keep it saved. I would love to get her something nice this Christmas. I know for a fact she would use every feature ESPECIALLY SIRI and the CAMERA, she loves how intuitive they both are. :)

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
I would love to have some money to put towards an iPad 3. Don't think I'd get the iPad 2 as it's getting close to being replaced and I can wait a bit longer for an iPad 3. Would be an awesome Christmas gift.

digtech

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've never owned a high performance IOS device just the ipod. But more so than the iPad 2 I am crazy about the iPhone 4s, its not just the most amazing iPhone yet.. Its the most amazing phone yet...(Period). However I don't think I'd take full advantage of its unmatched potential.. :( especially Siri (living in jamaica:) so i'd be grateful if I won the iPad 2.

Widdletink

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Pick Me!

Winning the iOS device of my dreams, what fun! What would I do with my winnings? Pass them on to split between my hubby and son. An iPhone for one and an iPad for the other. Winning is always better when you can share the luck.

mjalden1

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I am currently stationed overseas and i would love to have a new phone, i am currently using a $29 phone :( ... dont hate it gets the job done :) but i would love to have a new device that gets Internet, watch videos online, and APPS. I would love to play all these new games i always see people playing so please pick me :)

MobileReality

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I am a intergalactic messiah chasing one green machine that wants to conquer this world.
I must stop it from spreading through this precious planet.
I need you earthlings to supply me with the one and only weapon that will stop this world from crash and reboot. Your technology can provide safety for billions of people and only I know how to use it.
Earths fate is in your hands soldiers of TiPb. May The Fruit Be With You.

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm a teacher which means two things: 1) I really need an iPad 2, and 2) I can't afford an iPad 2! I could make so much use of this is my classroom; everything from walking around the room and entering grades to having students enter answers on the iPad that appear on the smartboard at the front of the room. It would really be a great help to me and my students! Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28