Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie78

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a Droid X that pretty much sucks and some time in the next 4 weeks my first son will be born and I would love to use icloud and take awesome picures of our new baby boy.

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win an iPhone 4S so I could end world hunger and promote world peace!

(and to give it to my wife which would prevent my hunger and give me peace. :))

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My pc is on its last leg so I'd actually use the gift toward the purchase if an iMac so the whole family would benefit! Merry Christmas!

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to win an iPhone so I could give it to my little sister. I would be the best sister ever, and she would look cool for her friends :p

iPhone4fan

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of reasons that I love the iPhone 4s. One of the reasons is the Siri feature and how handy that would be like on the go when we take trips or when we are out looking for a restaurant. Siri would be great for on the go emails and iMessages to friends and family. I want it for the 8MP camera for birthdays and anniversary's. Special occasions that will come up also. The gift certificate would be a great gift for my wife or my son. Christmas is the season of giving. It's better to give than to receive.

diamondguy37

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Why i would want a new iOS device

I would love to have a new iOS device. I just got a hand me down iPhone 3gs...my first true experience with iOS and I love it. I was a windows mobile user first and then blackberry user for a long time. I think iOS is going to keep me for a long time.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

Have you been dreaming of a free iPhone 4S for the holidays? Wishing for an iPad 2 with your name on it? Hoping for iPod touches or Apple TVs for the whole house? Already saving for an iPad 3 in 2012?

Well you're in luck! The TiPb Nation is by far the best community on the 'net and we want to say thank you -- and spread a little holiday cheer! -- by giving you the iOS device of your dreams!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The giveaway starts now and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 1 thread!

Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
My Mom has decided to she wants to join the 21st century and get an iPhone, but since my fathers passing in May of 2010, she's had a hard(er) time making ends meet for anything beyond normal expenditures. I'd love to be able to hand her an iPhone 4S for Xmas. It would really make her year.

stevent619#CB

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love the chance to win the iPhone 4S from tipb because my mom has been dreaming about having an iOS device since the first iPhone. I am a student at Arizona State University and I have been working on campus to help her save up for the longest time. My mom is a single mother who has been working two jobs since I was in elementary school just to make sure that my two younger siblings and I had everything that we needed. She's sacrificed all of her wants and needs to make sure that we get the things that we want. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to celebrate Christmas for the last four years due to some financial issues. My mom has done so much for me and I haven't really been able to give back. I would love the chance to win this iPhone 4S so I can give it to my mom. She has just been the best mom ever and this would be the perfect gift to give to her.

rrodrig02

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
My iphone 4s

I would love to have an iphone4s so I can give my old iphone 4 to my daughter an she can have a phone to call me after school or emergencies. Also to keep in contact where she is at at all times using my friends app. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.