Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 4S

I would like an iPhone 4S mostly because the home button on my iPhone 4 is misbehaving a bit. Siri looks interesting though, and I want to take her out for a spin.

jborfeo

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win and put this towards a macbook. I am slowly switching from BB phone and Windows PC to apple. I have my iPhone 4S which is AMAZING! I would love (and desperately need) a macbook. If I win, I promise that it will go to good use! Thank you.

aapierre

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
having just had a pc die on me the voucher would be ideal for getting either an imac or mini mac in order to move fully to apple and add to our iphones, apple tv and airport express

santi77

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
iPad 3 please, I have the iPad 1 and two iPhone 4's His and Hers. Would love to be able to even play games like the original Infinity Blade, let alone Infinity Blade II.

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I received an iPhone 4s for my birthday and totally in love with it. My wife is green with envy. This would make a great gift for her.

Tallon

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
ok... I really don't want an iPhone 4s but I don't want left out of this thread/giveaway... if I did decide to get one it would be for siri... it seems like a great add on... I am actually waiting for more on the next iPhone...:D

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Me!

I would love to have an iPhone 4S from TiPb because I would use iPhone to help me write my music with the Voice Memos app for quick ideas as well as using Garageband.

Also, I've been a TiPb follower since the Phone Different days with Dieter and Mike! I watch every show live (dylanseeger) and would LOVE for this gift! You guys do a great job!

luiggimaster

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this Apple Gift because I can't afford to buy an iOS device right now.. I'd be happy if I win any of the new iOS devices (2011). I hope I win this contest at least since I've never won any giveaways!

kiwiruss

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
pick me please

Help me to make the switch from my well worn, and increasingly antiquated motorola xoom to a brand new idevice. Pick me please.

marcaq

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Sooo Close

I actually was in the process of purchasing the iPad2 for my wife, but, after running 5 of the gift cards that I receive at work as minor bonuses, their system would not allow more payment methods and they ended up having to cancel the transaction, thus stopping my purchase. They had to credit the cards, and since the cards had been authorized, it took about 25 days for the credit to show back up on the gift cards, ( I didn't have enough money to complete the purchase. ) At which time an emergency came up that was more important than an iPad, thus crushing my dreams of owning an iPad2. :( Sobb.. sobb...

I would love for her or I to have an iPad 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.