Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suefnp

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Win Dream iOS

You can't win if you don't play! So many choices! I'd love an iPad 2 or 3, iPhone 5, Airport Extreme for the house (I'm not sure if that qualifies). Thanks for picking me!
Sue

JeffPom#IM

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I had to sell my iPhone 4 cause I needed money. I had to go back down to a 3GS. :'(

I work for a Verizon retailer and am using an AT&T iPhone 3GS. I would really like to have an iPhones4S! I miss my iPhone 4 SOOOO MUCH!!!

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Why I would love an iPhone 4S from TiPb, or anyone else for that matter, is because I am a lover of Apple and I do not have an iPhone yet. I already have a selection of apps picked out when it arrives. So, thank you in advance TiPb.

sfmccallie

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Would love an Iphone. Don't have one right now but I have the Ipad2 and love it. The Iphone would be the perfect compliment!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

PALKO

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I am a recent convert to Apple by getting my first iPhone. My wife, who has always had to "settle" for the older and less-updated of our phones, really deserves an iPhone 4s. I would love to win this so I could get her one. Thanks for the chance!

GMTZII#CB

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I like to win this iPhone 4s because its christmas and would be nice to win something like this in this season not to mention this iPhone is the best because of siri i hope am the lucky one if not well theres always a next time :

RocketmanNY

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Would definitely use for a spanking new iPad 3. Am an avid iPhone user (now with the 4S) and am waiting for the iPad to go to the next level. Can hardly wait! :D

ef4ervescent

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4s cause I think SIRI and the 8MP camera are two of the coolest features available. i could easily imagine myself using them quite frequently. Also as an iPhone 3G user, I really really need an upgrade.

twild

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I want a 4s because my wife keeps prancing around with hers talking to Siri all the time. I'm stuck with my 4 until my contract allows me to upgrade! Pick me!

J41R3

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4S because of the graphical power it has! I'll be able to fully experience the sublime of Infinity Blade II! Thanks to iCloud, I'll be able to pick up right where I left off. Its speed is something to be desired as well. Web pages will load up quicker; I'll post pictures of it to Flickr; scrolling and opening apps will be snappier; and I will be happier!

shwy

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
I'm a huge phone photographer, and wold love to have Siri. Being able to bellow orders at my phone sounds fun. Pick me, please! :D

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
An iPad would be an amazing addition to my family of Apple products. It's the only iOS device I don't have and would be really helpful because my school has an iPad app.

Novacrane

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPhone 4s to replace my Blackberry Bold 9650. I could use the much better camera to take better pics of my twins, who are in the NICU at the local children's medical center. I could use the much better OS to provide entertainment to my 5 year old daughter during visits with the twins. I would give my iPod touch to my 12 year step daughter, and make here happier than you could imagine. And the iPhone 4s would most likely cure the headache I get from Blackberry OS6.

thereal_gmo

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2 to study for the bar exam this summer. Recently switched from android an android phone and could really use a tablet. iOS is AMAZING :D

Slickvic621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I think the "Why do I want a 4S" is pretty self explanatory...it's a 4S. There are some great competitive phones out there (Android devices), but NONE still match the iPhone all around. Better hardware? Means nothing, they don't have the execution part, and Apple continues to show everyone why - they're not made by Apple.

"...from TiPb?" Because there's not a better blog around, and the giveaways are unmatched. Who else gives away all that TiPb does? I've found no one, and that's not just limited to iPhone blogs...that's everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564