Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbuck387

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a 4s because I'm not up for an upgrade till October 2012, and my military paycheck can't cut it off-contract!

allensize04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have always wanted an IPhone, but never could because I am on Verizon. Now my contract is up, because we are on a business account our rep is having a hard time getting our new 4S. I have been waiting since per order for my first ever IPhone. Please help me!

fhorn2k#AC

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I am looking at upgrading to the 4S anyway. It is not because my iPhone 4 is doing badly. My iPhone 4 is doing great, but I would really like to have a 32GB model. If I wanted more capacity, then why get last year's phone. The iPhone 4S it is.

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to win this device "fingers crossed" for my poor sister who has a broken BlackBerry and can't afford an iPhone of her own although she'd like to. I figure since I have an iPhone 4 already, this would be the ultimate Christmas gift to her. She's such a wonderful person and deserves this device, she cares for our little brother and is trying very hard to maintain her grades in school.

clb239

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
I have been using a BB for years and would love to make the jump to an iPhone 4S....My sister has a 4 and I have major device envy...

jedly

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
convert a BB User

Because i am a hardcore BlackBerry User. id like to try an iphone to see what all the hype is about.... See if i can be convinced to cross the line....

Khallody

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
iBest

How nice to have a chance to win an iphone4s (maybe even an iPad2) ... this would be like a dream to me .. I mean look at that camera ...it's a wow factor to me ... and the gaming experience in it is just something else ... I'm a big fan of this i product form 2007 .. no I'm in love with it .. and a big TiPb fan ... I can't imagine a day going by without reading fresh 'i' news on this site ... its the best ... no its the iBest ^_*
so .. pick me please ^_^

westfalcon4

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Doctoral Student

You should pick me because I'm currently working on my doctoral degree in counseling psychology.
My career aspirations are to work with young athletes who have sustained traumatic brain injuries, helping them develop a holistic plan of care.

I would use the contest to buy myself an iPad for use in my studies. The iPad would allow me to have access to research articles and assigned readings in class. It would help me take session notes with clients, and facilitate my writing of case reviews, progress notes, and treatment plans.

Having an iPad would help me to revolutionize the role of technology in professional psychology, and I would be incredibly grateful to win the prize. Thank you!

iGore3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for doing this giveaway. I love the site.

I already have the iPhone 4s

I plan on using the gift card to get the iPad2 if I were to win. I have had some rough times since getting laid off in July so it would be nice to treat myself. Though if I won I might possibly give it to my dad as well since he has helped me out a lot.

Thank you

cwiekajakub

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
because apple is the greatest company that makes one of the best technology in the world and winning one would make my little brother really happy :D

dbonilla118

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I just got home from my 8th deployment between Iraq and Afghanistanin the Marine coprs. I'll be discharging from the Corps and starting school. I would use the gift certificate to buy an Ipad for so I can complete my degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77