Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NolanK

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to get an iPhone 4S to put in my Grandmothers hands, as it would allow me to FaceTime call her throughout the day to make sure she is alright!

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win so I can get my wife the iPad2 - she desperately wants it and there really is no way for me to afford it. THANKS TiPB!

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
lets be honest now.. who wouldn't love an iPad 2 or iPhone 4S! mirroring is awesome, 4S pic quality is awesome and Siri rocks!

stang23

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
My youngest son Jordan is autistic and loves his friend's iPad and really wants one. Unfortunately Santa can't afford it this year, so it would be great to win for him.

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad. I have already got my 8 1/2 month son playing around on my 4s. I'm sure he'd love a bigger screen ;). Plus I can use it with the Time Warner TV app so he can watch Yo Gabba Gabba while I watch Sportscenter! :D

eric_Bean

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so here is my story. My wife and I left iphone land and went to a carrier who only had android phones. We did this to save some money each month because we were about to begin the process of adopting our first child from Ethiopia. Now that our carrier has the iphone 4s, money is tight (adoption is expensive) but I would really like to buy her an iPhone. She hates android but has been a trooper and stuck with it because it saved us about $70-$80 a month.

We are currently in the adoption process and I would love to be able to give her an iPhone for Christmas. Oh....she has forbidden me from buying her one because she would rather us put the money toward bringing Eli home. (That's the name of our kid we are adopting)

duppie

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree...

How appropriate would it be to have the new iPhone 4S this year celebrating the achievements, life, and the memory of the late S.Jobs. I have to wait until the summer of 2012 for an upgrade but it sure would be a fantastic surprise to have the new 4S1

bl4ck0ps

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad for my daughter and I to share, also my wife wants a new iPhone as she is fed up with her old, Android smartphone. :D

chronic25

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If I win, I'll give it away

My brother and I both have iPad2s. Our father is lamenting a needed upgrade to his original Kindle. If chosen as a winner, I would give my Dad the iPad, so he doesn't feel left out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77