Weather Channel Icon Missing

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
I just installed the Weather Channel app. Once the install completed, the icon for the app vanished. So far I've done the following to try to get it back but with no results;
  1. Re-booted phone
  2. turned off themes and went back to regular iphone look
  3. checked my SBSettings to make sure icon isn't hidden

I also tried going back into the app store to either delete or reinstall but it just says that the app is installed.

How do I either make the icon show up or delete the app completely so I can try to re-install it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I've read the same thing before so try doing a search for hidden icons or categories to find some of the threads and see what worked for others. The first thing you could try is to search for the app just flip right from the home screen to get to the finder and do a search see if the app shows up in your search. Do you have categories? or have you ever had categories? Is your phone Jailbroken?

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
I've read the same thing before so try doing a search for hidden icons or categories to find some of the threads and see what worked for others. The first thing you could try is to search for the app just flip right from the home screen to get to the finder and do a search see if the app shows up in your search. Do you have categories? or have you ever had categories? Is your phone Jailbroken?

The search feature finds the app but I'd eally like to have the icon as well.

I am jailbroken but I don't and never have used categories.

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
Not sure why it worked but when I enabled restrictions and then turned restrictions back off, the icon appeared. Found that after doing a little more detailed searching in the forum.

Thanks for the help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni