Weather app wrong??

rchunt607

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
My location is correct but when I add it for when I'm out of town, Bloomington, IN becomes Bloomington, MN. Even using the zip code gives me the wrong Bloomington.

whosemarie

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I've had the same issues since ios8. On mine, it shows everything is 90 degrees - and I live in Key West, but still, it's not 90 degrees in Honolulu, Phoenix, SanFrancisco and Kansas City. It's not even 90 degrees here - it's maybe 70is.

I'd simply delete the ap but it doesn't seem that I'm allowed. I hate that Apple arbitrarily forces us to have aps that are of no interest to us. (i.e. the Newsstand. I get my books and periodicals from Amazon, not Apple).

reglet

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
It's not clear to me how to remove locations from the iPhone stock weather app. I've re-added the cities that were stuck at 84 degrees, so now I have duplicates--"good" ones and "bad" ones. I would appreciate some guidance on this. Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
In the stock weather app, tap the lower right corner that looks like a list with dots in front... then swipe left on what you want to delete, tap delete...

mgn999

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
THANK YOU! Seriously it was driving me crazy. All my locations were 86 degrees. Deleting and reinstating them worked.

Brandon James1

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Since upgrading to iOS 8, the stock weather app is showing the incorrect weather for my current location. anyone else have this issue?

Is showing mostly sunny, but it's raining outside right now.

It's a part of the app where you can add cities to your weather reports. Switch it from the Celsius to the Fahrenheit. I had the same problem and the should be solved because I swtiched mines and it went from 10 degrees to 46 degree.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB