Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gee#IM

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
My favorite is my Incipio dermaSHOT. Fits real tighton the phone, and has a good grip but I have no trouble slipping it into pants pockets like other cases I had. Nice case and better price!

sdskillz35

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
My favourite case

My favourite case for my iPhone is the INCASSE Snap Case, because it offers good protection for my device without taking too much away from the actual iPhone 4 design. It has a soft touch material coating which always makes it nice to hold on to, and the also offers grip so that the phone doesn't if your hand is wet (i.e. taking it for a brief second to check a txt msg when its raining outside). And bacause of the soft touch material that's used to make the case it doesn't show scratches and the fact its a matte finish it doesn't affect the camera when flash is used. All-in-all it's a case that doesn't take away from the product it's protecting, it protects the phone with out taking away from sleek design of the phone or the functionality/usibility of the phone.

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Woot!

I recently picked up an Incipio "feather" ultra slim iPhone 4 case (for my 4S). I love it, it has a rubberized texture/feel to it , it is in fact "ultra slim" so I still get that "iPhone like" feel when I pick up my phone. It also came with two crystal clear screen protectors- seriously forget that it's even on the screen sometimes . And it was only $20. Definitely my fav case of all the ones I've tried.

Rusi125

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple Bumpers

Apple bumpers are best because it's made my Apple. lol. There are other bumpers fake cases out there but none like the Apple one because they have perfect cuts in case where it is need.

leon_live

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Definitively Otterbox... I have the "Defender" case.

Why is so amazing for me??... I have only one reason:

Doesn't matter many times I drop my iPhone to the floor (which has been like 7 times, lol), there is no cracks or even scratch to it. Since the first drop with the case, I have always been relaxed on handling and letting people borrowed it.

A well protected phone, is a happy social phone ^_^

Scythe7

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
<----Winner

I would love to have this amazing headset. TiPb always has the best giveaways. My favorite cases at the moment are the otterbox cases. I have dropped my phone from two stories high before and it still came out unscathed.

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Gotta love my Mophie Juice Pack Air rechargeable battery case for my iPhone 4! I have had it since December and it still looks like I just took it out of the box. It gives me so much extra battery power that I don't have to charge my phone very often. It also feels great and it is nonslip when I set it down. It works on my iPhone 4s, but they do sell a replacement top for $7.95 as the buttons were moved. I highly recommend this case!

otaku83

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Griffin

The Griffin slim frame case, because it keeps my screen from getting scratched and adds a bit of grip, but barely takes away from the iPhone's design aesthetic...

m_jameson1

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox

I am new to iPhone. I converted from Android after seeing the awesome new specs the 4s offered.

I recently purchased a white and blue Otterbox Commuter for my 4s. What I love about Otterbox is the sense of security (pretty pricey investment a phone is) but at the same time it offers a sense of style. The Blue on white on white is very very sexy.

I love the Commuter because it doesn't have the bulk, but still offers superior protection. The silicone cover may just be good enough, but the hard plastic shell the fits VERY snugly over the silicone takes it a step further.

I have used many cases in the past, but I am now officially an Otterbox fan.

Oh yeah, and the Commuter has the round cutout in the back so everyone can see that Apple :)

mikolajek

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
For me it's "Zero series" by Beyza Cases - modest & classy but with a bit of claw thanks to its red seam. It's the third iPhone case by Beyza I use and it's like a Panasonic Thoughbook :)

firedog25

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox on my iPhone... well, all my Apple portable electronics... I will always swear by Otterbox because of my habit of dropping small, easily broken devices. It may make the device a bit bulkier, but I'm willing to sacrifice fashionable slim looks for hearty protection any day of the week. Plus I've gotten almost all my iPhone owning friends to get one too, the one's who didn't get one really fast ended up shattering their 4 and getting one shortly thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni