WalMart getting the Verizon iPhone Tomorow

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
How would this work? If i went to walmart or tried too if verizon had a HUGE line.. can i use my upgrades at walmart? They can check in their system if i am up for an upgrade?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
walmart near me is getting them.. they said they are having everyone at work and are expecting a good amount of people. verizon and walmart are few minutes apart. cant decide when to go and if there is a line, if there are XX amount of people is it worth waiting.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
beware on using walmart for upgrades though...when i wanted to buy my droid they only would give you the upgrade price if you were ready for the 2 year upgrade, not the 1 year early upgrade. this is the same with best buy.

not sure if it will be different for iphone or not.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That is good to know. my walmart is 24/7.. think they will sell it at midnight?

Possibly. I would call though to make sure. I know they normally have midnight releases on things. If they do it for video games I am sure they would for the iphone. As that is a much bigger deal than the release of video games LOL.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah. this whole thing does. i dont need it for tomorrow but im going home and really want to surprise my dad with it. my mind was set on going home with it but i have no idea what to expect with line. im driving home right after verizon so i dont want to go at 2am, get the phone ( if im lucky) and then drive for 3 hrs.. im going to go to sleep early but i really have no idea when i should go. i dont want to go to verizon, see 30 people and wait to only find out they had 15 phones.