Video Poker- This is only for fan of Poker & Video Poker Games!

elllllteeeee

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I released a game TODAY , Video Poker: World Tournament (It's an Online game)

I know that you have only a little time for me so just let me come real quick of what makes Video Poker: World Tournament becoming truly unique in the App Store.

1. We the very first team in the world did spend the most effort into a Video Poker game, no other games are as polish as Video Poker: World Tournament. (Great Graphic/UI Design)

2. We have UNIQUE gameplay of DOUBLE OR NOTHING mini game, which truly give people a 50/50 chance of WINING or LOSING, not like other game: cheating people, let?s them lose whenever their choice is.

3. We offer players something over a Video Poker game, a team play feature, which giving player chance to connect to other player to BUY/SELL them or team up in the World Tournament.

4. All user?s data is back-ed up online!

5. Video Poker: World Tournament is not a greedy game, there?s iAP but it?s completely optional. There?re more than 1 way to earn money/chip in this game!

Please check out the video trailer here:

Video Poker: World Tournament by Pine Entertainment - YouTube

It's currently FREE for LIMITED TIME, pass by the App Store to pick it up:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-poker-world-tournament!/id827659021?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

elllllteeeee

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Thank you you all for supporting me doing this! This is my mostly first game that I produced as a producer. I'm willing to receive any feedbacks in imore!

cynuyt1

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I've just searched with keyword "Best Video Poker Apps" and seen this, tried and got fun too. Have anyone in there playing it? Buy me please!