Video conversion tool suggestions?

gopherhockey

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I have searched around and read other threads on various video conversion tools, most suggesting Handbrake. Problem is Handbrake doesn't appear to support the iPad yet, so I thought I'd ask the question specific to this forum.

So I'm doing some looking. Tools like Wondershare Video Converter Platinum look good, but $35 and no included DVD tools?

What are other people using to convert videos for their iPad, and as a bonus your iPod/iPhone etc. Seems like an all in one tool would be a good choice, but if there are cheaper better ways I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
I'd use handbrake with either appletv setting (if you don't need iPhone compatibility) or iPhone setting.

milkncookies

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Convert the video to the ipad?
Um.. Try the app Airvideo.
It streams your whole movie library in your pc or mac to your ipad and you can convert it there too and it's really fast converting.

angelababy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I think Wondershare Video Converter is useful and convenice. The 3rd Party tools don't put the function of the DVD converter and the Video Converter into the same app. Maybe you spent extra money at the DVD converter.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Try ifunia, it included DVD tools and can convert any formats to iPad compatible formats, I read the recommendation from applethoughts.com, you can get it via Google search.

keryy

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Some third-party software support converting DVD/Video files all-in-one. Total media converter, or iMeida converter for mac

jethromorais

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Conversion to iPad and iPhone formats

Hello folks,
I?ve been searching the forum for a tool to convert all my media with no change on resolution, is there any ?
Because I have about 6TB of movies, 720 and 1080? I like to convert then all to simple MP4 with no change on resolution?
I don?t care to match my iPad 3 or my iPhone 4? I just want then to be converted to MP4?

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artiefischel99