Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjmoss

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If I could valentine TIPB, I would! All I can say is that it's a lifestyle for me. I remember a time before i stumbled on TIPB, I had to monitor several websites in order to get the latest news ect ect. However after I came across TIPB everything changed. I can't begin to express how much excitement I felt over the release of jailbreaks and unlocks. All i can say is that its lucky up till now I haven't peed myself lol. The tweaks and tricks have made my phone a more amazing device (which I've gone on to implement on the devices of my family and friends). I don't think I qualify for this contest since I'm not in the states. This is just a show of my appreciation for the team behind TIPB who put in the effort and probably don't get much thanks for it.

Last edited:

iphone5vzw

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love TIPB because of the sense of a joint comunity here. Everyone shares their apps and experiences and help others with there problems. The administrators are great because they write for the tech geek with great knowlege and the common user. Although i just joined the forum for the website i folowed all your posts for iphone news daily and when i had a problem with my jailbroken itouch i checked your forums. I came here from crackberry and androidcentral your sibling sites and the editors here kick there a$$e$ give me the verizon iphone please get me away from my droid :( and get me to the great iphone:D

Last edited:

squirrelly76

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPB

I love TiPB because I still don't own an iPhone and I have an extreme case of iPhone envy! I plan to buy my new Verizon iPhone 5 this summer, but in the mean time TiPB fills the void in my life.

hhogas

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
New Iphone

My wife and I both love this forum. We even call each other at work to talk about it. I would love to win a new iphone for her!

mrk#IM

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I love me some TiPB

Since I started listening to TIPb in 2009, officially 2 months before I got my first Iphone. I have been a loyal fan of TiPb I tell every one I know how great you guys are. Also I get to share my added knowledge of all the how to's to my friends. Thank you so much for being awesome.

I will leave with this I love Canada and Georgia you totally rock keep up the outstanding work guys,

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is AWESOME!! I ventured over here in preparation for the big iPhone frenzy from another phone forum - they don't hold a candle to this site! ALL of the info. has been very informative, well compiled, unbiased & willing to go "to the people" for relative stories/experiences (ie. the new forum once you found the iphone was being delivered) with very little "smack" talk (AKA posts that are a waste of time) amongst members. After lurking for a little while - I had to join in! I, like others have been W-A-I-T-I-N-G for VZW to get the iPhone - Winning a new iPhone would just sweeten the TiPb experience! Have been telling many friends to stop by too! Thank you TiPb staff & members for an invaluable source of info! :0)

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
oh & PS: did I happen to mention... I'm ADDICTED to this site now & I haven't even started to check out the iPad forums/info!!! Oh boy.... :0)

friction

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Rulez, thats why..

Where you gonna get the best and most up to date news about anything iphone. Its here that's where.. whether controversial or fist hand news this is where you come and get it.

neonhenry

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is my favorite site for any and all news for iPhone and iPad. I visit it at least a couple of times daily. I really enjoy TiPb TV episodes, also I have a crush on Georgia :)

countrymama

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish I would have found tipb at the beginning of my info search on the Verizon Iphone, I would have wasted a lot less time at poor quality sites - the only place I needed to go was TIPB!

juanherrerax#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb so much thanks to all its tips, tricks, advice and SHOP.
Everything on TiPb is so resourceful. I simply love the website. Thank you guys so much for all your content.
And now offereing to win a VZW iPhone4? I really hope I win! Ditching my BlackBerry if I do!

KekoaLani

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is akamai (smart, sharp, and intelligent)!

Aloha from Hawaii. I love TiPb because it is always updated and current, the web design is very good, and I like looking at the latest gadgets on the right hand side. I visit you at least twice a day. Keep up the great work TiPb! Mahalo for the chance to win! :)

ginsoakedboy

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Let me feel lucky!

TiPb to me synonymous with Apple idevices. It's the best source for information, trivia, discussions, news...And contests like these make it better. So let me feel lucky by picking me.

failurbydesign

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Ive waited since 2008 for this phone...and for last years taxes i owe $2k...no phone for me... : (

Besides that, pretty much a rad site when your work blocks it....ha ha....

Status
Not open for further replies.