Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marklamb72#AC

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Fragmented by my Droid.

I have the original Droid and Dinc on Verizon although I have tried AT&T and each and every iPhone only to return it because of coverage. I could really use A break getting the iPhone 4 on Verizon.

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I really need this!!!

I have a blackberry curve 8530...I've already been through 3 of them, due to manufacturer related issues, within the last 6 months. The iPhone 4 for Verizon would be a great prize to win! I love TiPB!!!

BMFarrell84

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I love the website.

This is the only place I go for IPhone, IPad, and IPod Touch news. TiPb posts all the interesting things I want to know about and throws in some "what ifs" just for fun. I love it.

christleys

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb, because you guys are the most informative site for everything Apple on the Internet. Your staff on camera are also oh so sexy!

This contest is the best! Thank you for all you do.

DChap23

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
i <3 TiPb

I love TiPb because it give the best news on iphone, ipad, ipod. It keeps me in the loop and up to date. Thank you , i appreciate it a lot.

and i would love to win this phone :)

bill cosby

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If I win this iPhone, I'll donate my Droid.
I've been lurking here for most of my questions about the Verizon iPhone and this place is full of answers, I love it.

ces911

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
TIBP is so awesome

I have been browsing TIPB for a while and now a user of this site, I love the information you guys and gals provide, I learn alot from this site and as well as have reading material for when i get home..

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIBP TEAM

nunezjim

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
TiPB is the Best!

I love TiPB because it always keeps me updated with the newest information of the newest Iphones and also the many new features of the current iphones in the market!! Not only do I find information on the iphone but also i find information and updates on the ipad and itouch. This helps me keep updated on the newest technology. This is also where I first found out about the iphone coming to Verizon and have been checking every day for updates when the phone was going to come out. Now that its finally going to release and unfortunately I won't be able to upgrade till end of next year and I can't afford paying full retail price, I really hope I win the Iphone here!!!!! :)

Last edited:

curve8530xD

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Giveaway

TiPb is the way to go when you need a blog for apple ware! The staff makes this website amazing and it's awesome! I love TiPb and hope to get picked for the Verizon iPhone! :D

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
TiPB is awesome!

TiPB is awesome because I get to see all the best apple information all in one place. I keep the TiPB.com pretty much set to a homepage. If I win I'll get to switch to version and trade in my old blackberry bold!!!!! Owning my first iPhone ever on a reliable network like verizon would be so amazing!

Pretty please TiPB :)

RetiredJedi

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
TiPb helped my marriage!!

The TiPb site is so useful for me to keep up with the latest technology--- so I can talk my wife into upgrading when the latest and greatest comes along! It just doesn't get more honest than that!! We are due to upgrade our phones, and we are ready to move up to a smart phone. TiPb helped me get her ready to take the plunge....the iPhone is so close I can feel it in my hand already!! I use the site as a reference for her to understand what she calls the "techno-geek" stuff I learn on here. :)

RetiredJedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s-games