Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmoney1046

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because they are always the first with all the iPod, iPhone, & iPad news from jail breaks, to whats coming out next, to telling you what games and apps are hot! Since I got my iPad I find myself on TiPb everyday looking for new stuff and trying to stay current and up to date. When I heard that Verizon got a iPhone I got real upset because my contract is up in November and November seems so far away!!! And TiPb was the first site to announce it. #teamjailbreak

uncle64

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TIPB is the Best for Information!

I would love an Iphone 4, had BB and used my friends Iphone 4 and it rocks, would love to win one and since I have been on TIPB its way more informative the CB!

djdan

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'd love it!

The Iphone 4 is the last piece of my transiting to apple! Since November, I've picked up the Ipad, Apple TV and last week the MacBook Pro! I'm completely in love! I found this site - only recently - and have been thoroughly impressed with its content, its insight and usefulness. I've referred several friends and family here and to win a Verizon Iphone (I'm still a long way from upgrade eligible!) would just be the best experience!

Thanks!

ricbon

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
....I WOULD LOVE AN IPHONE FROM TIPB!!!!!!!!you are thee only site i go for all iphone related news/rumors!!!!!! please o please choose me!!!!!

wgillis

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb because it keeps me up to date on what's going on. In fact, I love your whole family of sites. Started out on Crackberry, moved over to Android Central. Now I have been cruising here because my wife is getting the Iphone on Verizon and it's my job (apparently) to keep her up to date. I'm on a Droid X myself, but I'm willing to give the Iphone 4 a shot!

claustin

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought the first iPhone when I was living in Denver, but then moved to North Dakota where AT&T had no presence, so I had to go to Verizon. First I had a BB Storm (ugh), then I went to the Droid 1 and then Incredible and then switched to Alltel on the HTC Desire in anticipation of AT&T taking them over in my area, just in case all the rumors of the VZ iPhone turned out to be bogus again. The long journey back to the iPhone has been rough, but through Crackberry and Android Central, I found TiPb, and I've been watching here every day for VZ iPhone news. I'm switching back to VZ as soon as possible (I can get out of my Alltel contract when AT&T takes over), and winning a free one would be awesome, but I'll do what it takes to get one regardless. Thanks TiPb! Your the best!

Teni

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it's always on top of the news about iPhones and iTouches. It's in my RSS feed and I always read the new entries in the morning with my coffee. Thank you for offering this contest!.

skeelo219

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Tipb

I'm actually a blackberry user right now and I've been reading this blog for months in anticipation to the Iphone coming to Verizon, obviously my wish was granted...but this blog has been such a great resource and beacon of knowledge for me. Not only for the iphone but on other apple products, I was once hesistate about giving up my "crackberry", but after reading TIPB and learning my way around apples suite of products i'm thrilled at the chance to own by first Apple product since the 3rd gen ipod nano. love the blog, love the info, keep up the awesome work!

jwindsor

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Why TiPB is so great?

It's like this big network of really smart, tuned-in friends who are as passionate about this stuff as I am. Plus, great writing, fun outlook, good variety.

crookone10

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Pick me

Pick me AT&T sucks in my coverage area and I always miss important business calls and receive important emails hours after they were meant to be read. I need better coverage from my mobile provider and verizon may be that for me.

Seismic Worm

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Would love to get my hands on the Verizon iPhone4 and move on from my original Droid phone. I bought an iPad recently was surprised how smooth iOS is, not to mention the better quality and plentiful apps and accessories available for them. Please pick me! :)

dawno

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
got my iPad back in October and wouldn't have been able to learn so much so fast without the info on TiPb. thanks for all of the great info!

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
It was about a year ago when I realized it was time to ditch crackberry.com and switch over to TiPb, and I've never looked back! While I still have my old blackberry, I have eagerly been awaiting the new verizon iPhone. I sold my iPod touch to have the money to pay for a gorgeous iPhone but it was lost in transit so I am still in the midst of trying to figure that out but as of now it looks like there is no solution to get my money. A free verizon iPhone would be the most amazing gift I could ever receive and I would be soo thankful (and so would my parents so they don't have to listen to my complaints anymore about my blackberry). Thanks TiPb!

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Im a crazy person when it comes to technology...I always want the newest phones as soon as they come out - its so not fair that the companies restrict when you can upgrade. Dont they know that more people able to buy the phones means more money for them?? I wouldnt hesitate to spend 200 but 6 or seven and I could be killed by my husband (and my own guilt). You guys here are always doing awesome contests to compliment your awesome service! You are THE place for up to the minute info on everything "i". Ive been on your site since I was a 'crackberry', and then as a 'droid', and I've been surfing all over tipb since my kids got ipod touches so I can keep their stuff up to date! Thank GOD for your guys providing all the great info that is your site! Keep up the great work and my fingers are crossed to win an iphone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.