Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firvin

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
iphone giveaway!

to win an iphone would be awesome especially in partnership withTiPb to help guide thru apps, tech questions.......the gift that keeps on giving!!!

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I have only viewed the site once or twice. Winning an iPhone would definitely encourage me to view it more often. :)

McD#IM

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone4 giveaway

I love the folks at TiPb because they make apple-centric info a one stop shopping extravaganza! I get ALL of my news/advice/reviews right from them. They transformed this former technophobe into the technoknowitall he always knew he could be. Thanks TiPb!

mrngh1

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because I can stay up to date on the world of iOs.... I'm going to switch to Verizon before the unlimited data plan goes away!!!! I am currently on the 2GB plan and AT&T refused to switch my plan..... Also, AT&T is not as good as Verizon in my area!!!!!

VzwFtw7

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Viphone 4

what a great way to introduce new TiPb members by having giveways. I always have fun taking part for the thrills and to chat and because i am a college student and have most money spent on other things. Well i would sure appreciate a new phone and especially a new verizon iphone since im one verizon and my contract has just ended. TiPb make me happy please!

davidisais

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love tipb.com for giving away an iPHONE 4!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Daniel_Yc#IM

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Why TiPb is so amazing

TiPb is a great community in which its members all have a love for things apple. From the forums to the daily news postings, this place is truely the best place for anything iphone related. You can even buy iphone accesories! This place has it all, the only thing im missing , is an iphone. :eek:

yanks19

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
ok, so i was gonna post something witty or clever but after staring at this blank reply window for the last two weeks, realized i am neither witty nor clever... i'll just say that i used to be a crackberry addict but i'm now totally converted to the iCrack being pushed by TiPb. it's one of the first sites i check everyday and refresh refresh refresh...love it! keep on keepin on...

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just Gonna say that I joined TiPb a few days after the press release of the VZW iPhone 4. I know i haven't been here as long as the other members and so I do feel I don't deserve to win, but I do want to let you guys know how awesome you are though! I have been glued to my computer with the browser on your site refreshing constantly to stay up to date with news of the upcoming release of the ViP4! You guys have great news on your own, but the forum also keeps me very entertained while trying to keep from pulling my hair out from the anticipation! You are doing a great job here and keep it going!!!!

zlively

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I was always looking for a site where I can have all the answers to my iphone problems answered and I came across several sites. Not one of them could compare to TIPB. The staff here is awesome and everyone is really helpful. TIPB Rocks......Love you guys!

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Please, Please, Please Tipb you are the best site and if you choose me as the winner of a new Verizon iphone you will save me from divorce court! My husband is gonna kill me if I get another new phone! Im a techie supreme - I always want the newest "it" item and this would be the best ever!

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is so good when it hits your lips! ><

...wait that might not make a lot of sense... Eyeballs? there.

"TiPb is so good once it hits your eyeballs ><

Status
Not open for further replies.