Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sig11500

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using TiPB so much more in a month!!! I love using TiPB for my iPod touch! You guys are awesome and can't wait to get away from an android phone.

TiPB is rocks!!! :D :D

Youngstown

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
There are a lot of tech and Apple sites on the internet, but I know I can come to TiPB to get the best and most complete news on iOS devices. The TiPB staff is fun and always interacting with the readers. You guys always have the best giveaways too. I hope I actually win this one.

DaEXfactoR

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been on this site before, but I never registered until now. Even though I have never owned an iPhone, but you guys know your stuff and I enjoy your site. I always thought the Iphone was a great device, but I just couldnt do at&t. So this is a good opportunity to give it a go.
Thanks

vmp7

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Pick Me!

Despite using a different smartphone for the past year and a half, I have always checked out TIPB to learn when this Verizon iPhone was gonna happen. And you were right on it! :)

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Been a looooong time member of the smartphone experts community, I am happy to make my first post in Tipb a contest entry :D

Your community has been an excellent resource for my smartphone research since the good ol Treos, I look forward to contributing, heh heh hopefully on the iPhone I win from Tipb ;)

By the way.....posting this on my iPad, I should had joined this forum a year ago :eek:

Thanks for the contest, and good luck everyone!

Delrahim69

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to TiPb but it's already tops in my bookmarks on my iPad and net book. I check in daily, sometimes multiple times, to see what's new. I love the reviews, lists of apps but mainly the tutorials. TiPb is great at posting videos showing users "how to" on all kinds of topics. Keep it up and if I don't win good luck to everyone else.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb is an excellent site and I love that I have been able to learn sooo many tips and tricks before I even get my iPhone. And now we have the chance thanks to TiPb to win a Verizon iPhone, thanks TiPb!

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
I love TiPB because it is, in fact, the best site for news and reviews regarding everything involving my beloved iOS devices =)

arrocoli

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i love TiPb so much beacause this blog it's generous.
due to the contest !

besides i think that it has the most trustful and reliable information.
iam using the rss function for a long time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire