Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
TiPb has been the greatest forum with the MOST current news on all apple paraphernalia and I have no idea what I would be doing on the internet if it weren't for this site. I sincerely love you guys. Thank you for being the best without even knowing how you effect so many people.

jstrickland

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
How could anyone not love TiPb

I just don't see how anyone in their right mind couldn't love TiPb. I've visited other sites, but they just pale in comparison to the information that is available here. The helpful tips are great. The fact that TiPb is willing to say "Yep! iPhone definitely has flaws." is also wonderful.

I've been a huge fan of TiPb and the iPhone. I have a coworker who recently one a free BlackBerry to use with Verizon. It has been pure h*ll from day one, trying to get it to work nicely with our network. Not so with the iPhone. I would love to win this free phone for him, so he can enjoy the nirvana the rest of us iPhone users get to experience. ;-)

scottfriedrich98

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Loooove TiPb

i grab my phone first thing in the morning and immediately go to TiPb love the news love the tips love the updates!!!!! Couldnt be better! Great Job!!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

CWittiner

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Why I want to win badly

I want to win the Verizon iPhone so badly because I totally screwed up. I love apple products, proud fan boy, and I made my family switch to At&t when the 3gs came out.

I love my iPhone, but... We don't even get service in our house! I can't even send a text from in side the walls of my home. Hard to appreciate the features of the iPhone without any service.

Like the rest of America, I have been waiting for the Verizon iPhone and checking TiPb all day, every day, hoping to read those words on the home page.

And now.... Boom... my prayers have been answered. Please do me the honor and reward me for being a loyal reader and fan boy. Bring the service back into my life that I want so badly.

BlueBomber

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
o snap im just a little fish in a big sea of replies.

TiPB rocks because a good amount of the articles on the front page have a summary picture comparing Apple/AT&T/misc iPhone topics with Star Wars. And that's good enough for me.

mavic231

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb.com My Goto News Source for Everything Apple

TiPb.com is the only website that I have linked to all my computers, mobile devices, work and RSS feed because it always has the latest events, stories, accessories on everything Apple! Keep it up TiPb.com :)

just2043

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because even before I was interested in the iPhone I loved listening to the podcast. Everyone at TiPb seems fun and upbeat and not too fanboi-ish (except Chad :p) and kept me informed on all the news. Also, I can credit them with making me want to turn in my nice Android device for something with a little more consistency in the user experience. I would love to win but if not I will continue to listen and read. Thanks TiPb.com crew.

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Iphone on Verizon....Freedom!!! I have been waiting for an iphone on Verizon since I had Attel service. I would love to win a Verizon Iphone. Already shopping for a case. :)

Tiffany

jmb04law

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPB because when I can finally convince our IT guys to let us use iPhones instead of Blackberries, TiPB will have everything I need to know about my new iPhone and how to enjoy it to its fullest! :D

BTW, I'm still using a Blackberry Storm1. Not a day goes by I don't want to destroy this phone. :mad:

jrt14

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Why I like TiPb

I found the TiPb podcast shortly after getting an iPod Touch last spring. As a new touch user, I was looking for podcast that covered apps and Apple products. I like the podcast because they give a good balance of information, the presenters seem very knowledgeable, but are not afraid to admit when they are wrong, and they sound like they are having fun. I like that I can listen to the podcast or watch live (although I have only managed to watch live once) and that they have give a ways for their chat room to say thank you for your time.

I started following the twitter feeds and I like the ability to get information about articles on the web site and read them real quick from my touch.

Thank you TiPb for putting out a great series of shows and for all the great product reviews, how to articles, and rumors watch.

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
you guys are the number one source for iphone/ipad info and a VZW Iphoneis great to boot! I would love to get a vzw iphone, because I am using a droid one ( nothing against droid I love it).

hiorbamy

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love my TiPB. I love the daily posts from the experts... I love all the tutorials, I love all the controversies especially when a post causes an Armageddon between Apple fans and BB faithfuls. My day is not complete if I haven't checked my TiPB website at least 10 times a day. The hottest apple news is always delivered more comprehensively first at TiPB. Win or lose, You guys ROCK BIG TIME!!! keep up the awesome work!

kidwithhelmet

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Love my iPhone, love TiPb, and would love to be able to give my mother a Verizon iPhone (so she can stop stealing mine for her Angry Birds addiction).

tomiwah#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because it has the best unbiased reporting on all mobile platforms. Not really, but you guys, and the forums, are the best source for iOS news, tips, apps, etc. I've been following you for about a year now, but never had a need to register because I need to stay on Verizon. But now it might be time to trade in my iPod Touch plus Droid Incredible for a shiny new iPhone 4 -- a one stop shop device would be fantastic.

Thanks, TiPb!

Hosehead

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
TiPb has been an invaluable tool since I became an iPad owner this past year. I would love to have an iPhone but I have soooooooo long before I am due for an upgraded device on VZ....

jdivers03

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been following TiPb for years waiting for a Verizon Wireless iPhone to become available. You guys always have the best coverage (much like Verizon!).

coatlegs

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Having been relegated to the land of droid for a year since I was unwilling to switch from verizon service, I have been in an Apple Iphone desert. I have an ipod, ipad, macbook, but sadly no iphone. In an attempt to help relieve some of my discontent with having to have a non-apple product i visited numerous droid forums in order to ease my mind. And lo and behold, upon visiting a partner website to tipb, I discovered said tipb. All of a sudden the clouds lifted, the skies opened, the birds were chirping, and there were full on double rainbows all the way across the sky.

I was able to find all the iphone info, news, and goodies that I was unable to have because I could not have an iphone.

Then in his infinite wisdom, Mr. Jobs granted the rest of us the chance to be a part of all the wonderful happiness that is the iphone.

Then in tipb's infinite wisdom and generosity, they offered the chance to have my very own iphone, which i wouldn't have right now because because of frivolities like contracts, money, full retail price, etc...

So I ask of you, nay, I beg of you... In your wisdom, generosity, informativeness, greatness, grandioseness, and perfectness. Please a allow a soul with an apple iphone shaped hole the opportunity to fill that hole and become one again.

aaronlvance

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just found your site, but it's awesome! Lots of great tips, news and advice. Lots of fun too!

Getting a Verizon iphone 4 would be sweeeet! I have been a verizon customer for about 7 years and have always wanted an iphone, but I just wasn't willing to sacrifice coverage. An iphone would change my life.

Pick me! Pick me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll