Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
As soon as I heard that the iPhone was coming to Verizon, I had to sign up on this forum because I will be getting one! I would be IMMENSELY thankful if I was given one! I first started with Blackberry, then made my way to WebOS and now I will be going to iOS when I can.

arimusw

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Android take that!

Lets see how many droid commercials we see on verizon now. This is going to hurt just a bit ..... Love TIPB keep up the good work.

sskhalifian

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My Marriage to TiPB

Today, I would like to announce that I am cutting off all contact with my girlfriend and I am officially asking for TiPB's hand in marriage. As of late, no other human being I am acquainted with has offered anything as wonderful as a free iPhone. So, I have realized that they do not care for me as deeply as TiPB. With further reasoning, I have concluded that TiPB is my one and only true soulmate. Thank you, TiPB, for offering me this Verizon iPhone. Would you do me the eternal honor of giving me your HTML in marriage? I will love you through good times and bad, and our children will be the first to bear both the components of human and computer. Till death do us part!

gregk205

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a Verizon iphone. I had one with Att for a week and had to cancel it due to the horrible service here in NY. I love Verizon service so this is a perfect match

jmleib

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the live blog!

Hope you'll be deemed worthy for all iOS-related happenings in the future, but it's nice seeing update from multiple sites in one place like you did today. Thanks!

drj400m

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Would love to finally have an iPhone!

I have been waiting for the iPhone for 4 years. I live in rural IA and Verizon is the only carrier, so now it is available, YES!
And TiPB has helped with my iPad , apps for said iPad and all the rumors about the VeriOn iPhone.
I especially like the site do to its laid back style. The bloggers don't get frustrated, angry or terse in their postings. I also feel the site isn't "mean" like other sites can be.
Thanks for everything.
Keep up the good work!
Jeff

Budo

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Verizon IPhone Give Away

I am very interested in the Verizon IPhone 4 and hope that you selct my name as the winner. Thanks:)

lars3eb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone for Verizon because I have wanted one since it came out, but didn't want to switch to AT&T because Verizon has the best coverage for where I live.

I have been following/reading TiPb for a while now and enjoy checking out your coverage of all thing Apple!

sko#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just got an iPad today for work and now that the iPhone is announced for Verizon, I need to switch! Please I would love an iPhone to use for work too! (My company has its own app!)

iamtron

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
iPhone give away

I'd love a free iphone. Especially since they are only 3G for now. Get a free 3G one now, then when the 4G/LTE come out I can upgrade :)

thamesj34

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE a new Verizon iPhone :)
TiPb always helped me when I had issues with my AT&T iPhone.
Droid isn't doing it for me anymore!
Love TiPb, Keep up the good work!

dyevoli

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love a Verizon iPhone so that I could give it to my mom who lives in a crappy area for ATT service. This way we could do Facetime and she could see my 18 month old more!

Thanks TiPb!

dyevoli

Status
Not open for further replies.