Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prewanabe

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPB rocks!

TiPB would be the best place to get the long awaited VZW iPhone! Thank you for your perseverance through all the rumors. Rumor is that this phone will come to me!

nagasaki69

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Iphone 4 Please!!

I love the tips! Since I am a new Iphone 4 convert from blackberry I am always soaking up new materials to learn on the Iphone. Plus I love Allyson's jailbreak info!

My Wife gets her upgrade soon and can't wait to get rid of her Blackberry 9000 for a new Iphone I know that because shes always staring at my Iphone 4 like shes going to kidnap it!

iPhoneInsanity

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Verizon iPhone Contest

TiPb is awesome. I'd leave it at that, but it's worthy of explaining. TiPb is awesome because they give us the latest news and it's always in a fun broadcast or article. A blog that includes humor and mixes it with the best news deserves the title of awesomeness. Chad rants, Georgia's funny little Croc case, Rene's gray hair and comedy, all come together to form TiPb. I don't know what I'd do without you!

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to following TiPb. I started following the feed looking for tips on iPad use that might help some of the attorneys I work for. You might slowly convert me to become an iPhone user one day. Keep up the good work.

nilesh111

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
TIPB has made my life easier, from being a windows user for atleast 15 yrs am now a complete mac user, all thanks to TIP and staff who made me hooked on to my iphone 3G/3Gs/4G, which ultimately helped me with iOS and which helped me move on to MAC OSx and boy am enjoying every moment of it. Thanks TIPB

bdonini

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Iphone Giveaway

I would love to win a Verizon Iphone 4. I still have the 3g and have been waiting for Verizon before upgrading. I use TiPb all the time to get the latest info on the iphone. Thanks:)

justapps

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4 Verizon Giveaway

I'd gladly switch from my current phone to the iPhone for Verizon. I wanna win so bad!!!!! Oh, and uh TiPb.com is the world's best for keeping up-to-date regarding iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!!!

-justapps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564