Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramer77

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPb because you guys have the latest and greatest iphone news, and your staff if pretty amazing.. awesome reviews and sweet giveaways make your site by far the best on the web

chriscoleman

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I'll admit... I'm one of those "Crackberry" people that's been peeking over here for a while now. Since Verizon has finally made the decision to go iPhone, it looks like I'll have a new home here. To win a new iPhone4 from you guys would be fantastic! Thanks for the contest ;)

samsgurl2011

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iphone giveaway

:) The reason i want this phone is because it is one of the hottest items on the market right now and i think i deserve to win it is because it is awesome and i need a phone that i can use for work and for school with all the features that it has it would really come in handy and i will sure get alot of use out of it and i hope i win.:)

Jd33

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Free iPhone 4

Hey Guys,

You are definitely the first bookmark on my iPad and Mac for all my Apple news. Probably check the site at least 10 times per day. I appreciate all the hard work you guys do and like that you try and keep things balanced with your sister sites for the other OS's. Would much appreciate a free verizon iPhone. Me and my wife have had every iPhone since the beginning and are tired of AT&T service. So even if we don't get it we will pry switch anyway (and then upgrade again in June/July when Steve-o puts a spell on me and makes me think that the new iPhone 5 is the greatest invention ever).

Thanks again!

Crazy Yankee

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I honestly can't afford to splurge $500 bucks for a new iPhone. I just renewed in September when the Droid X came out. I have waited and waited and waited patiently for years for this phone to come to Verizon. I have been on this site a lot over the past few days, and it seems to be very informative, and moderated nicely (as are most of your sister sites). A free iPhone would be AMAZING! Great contest and congrats to the winner!

tportnay

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Please - Yes

Yes, Yes, Yes - I would love a VZW iPhone

I've been a loyal VZW customer for years

I was a palm 600, 650, 700p user till I migrated to BlackBerry -- I've used many BB's and I'm currently sporting the BB 9650.

I love my BB for what it does well but hate it for what it does poorly

I tried a ATT iPhone but service was unreliable in my area and above all, I need my phone to work as a reliable communicator

Thanks

encarnaci0n

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i want an iphone :/

this is the website that is slowly turning me away from being a windows user; but i come here to pretty much window shop because i cant drop $600 on an iphone 4

Raskal

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes!!

I can only say that as someone brand new to the iPhone world, Tipb has been invaluable to both my wife and I in getting to know our new phones. So, what could be better than a new one with Verizon?

Either way, thanks for being awesome.

SteveC#IM

Jun 28, 2010
www.thoughtsmedia.com
I think I deserve to win just for putting up with all the Verizon rumors I had to read! :) TiPb is my first stop in the morning, last stop at night, and countless drive by's during the day!!!

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Why I Love TiPb

I am obsessed over all things Apple. I own everything Apple. iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook, Apple TV...even bought the Apple-branded battery charger! I love this company and enjoy catching up on all things iOS-related. I really enjoy the podcasts each week too.

Stubbs69

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My iphone entry

I love Tipb so much because you guys obviously love Apple products. I dont always have the time to read everything on the site, so I follow the podcasts everyweek. I enjoy listening to the excitement over announcements, chads rants, and georgia ripping into chad afterwards. Rene is the man, always redirecting the conversation and keeping it on topic, and ally and leana are the coolest when they can get on there. I love my TIPB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta