Upgrade of an upgrade !!

PKK77

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
IMG_1254.JPG

So after my unexpected upgrade to iPhone 11 which I posted about in the 11 forum, I had to return the phone to apple cos of lack of FaceTime in the country I bought it in. Now I’m back to Europe and today I went to the store and upgraded that upgrade to 11 Pro Max in silver ! It’s amazing and I particularly like the bigger screen. Moving from my iPhone 6s Plus the 11 felt a bit smaller in comparison but the Pro Max is just excellent. The yellow case (just like the colour of this forum) looks particularly gorgeous on it.

IMG_1255.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 127000

So after my unexpected upgrade to iPhone 11 which I posted about in the 11 forum, I had to return the phone to apple cos of lack of FaceTime in the country I bought it in. Now I’m back to Europe and today I went to the store and upgraded that upgrade to 11 Pro Max in silver ! It’s amazing and I particularly like the bigger screen. Moving from my iPhone 6s Plus the 11 felt a bit smaller in comparison but the Pro Max is just excellent. The yellow case (just like the colour of this forum) looks particularly gorgeous on it.

View attachment 127001
View attachment 127002

Why are you hiding that gorgeous device in a case?....

PKK77

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
The case is to improve grip more than anything. also I think the yellow looks gorgeous on the silver iPhone. Having said that I strip it out of the case when I'm home every now and then just to admire the mat finish on the back.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Congrats, mate.

When at home I'm trying to only use gadgets without case. Outside, though, case is mandatory for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz